riche feelings

At the cafe with pai and her friends sitting around table drinking tea & sodas just hanging out for a while before heading home when pai noticed riche across the table with elbow on table got hand right bottom chin and thinking about something while blush om both cheeks.

Pai: "why are you blushing riche?"

She stop thinking for a minute to look at her friends with sly grin on their faces as riche begun explained to them, "I'm thinking about charming girl with moderate aquamarine hair at schoolyard earlier ago battle against navalian diggersby with her friends." Nashika replied, "that you girls told us about it before heading cafe."

Haneru: "yeah, that navalian diggersby tough for a minute when danger garchomp throw flash bombs at him cause blind him for captain nezudegaru use thunderbolt to took him out just like that and fainted after that for her captured it."

Izumi: "yeah."

Pai: "anyway let back with girl got moderate aquamarine hair. Did you like her, riche."

Haneru: "you said she's very charming, come on, split it."

Riche started blushed so hard like a tomato from pai question about wallflower blush and feeling her heart pounding inside the chest little fast from that question and said to them, "yes I like her a lot in charming way. I should ask wallflower going on the date with me for first time but I'm too nervous." Pai got good idea for her best friend and said, "me and haneru go with her to ask wallflower out if she's not busy anything at her universe or this section 41 place."

Riche: "good job let do it tomorrow during after school over."

Haneru: "good idea riche."

Meanwhile at aot alternate world number three during 5:13 pm: azumabito mansion

Connie & Sasha at the living room told everyone about captain lucario & ghost pyroar are Connie Springer & reiner Braun is Sasha uncles including detective reiner Braun too as well cause them with shocking expression.

Mikasa: "I don't believe it at all."

Jean: "yeah, there two reiner Brauns now while this reiner at war with Marleyan armies at fort salva."

Levi: "what they doing here in liberio, brats."

Sasha: "their two rookies battle against terastallzied future paradox pokemon meka doll from area zero in paldea region place on Pokemon original universe that all."

Hange: "really."

Sasha: " Yup.

Azumabito: "nothing wrong at all, ms. Braus.  It's right thing to do that for them."

Sasha: "you're right Ms. Azumabito, I hope we can meet them again sometime so you guys can meet our new friends."

Connie: "good idea babe."

Hange: "smart thinking Sasha."

Levi: "I guess."

Meanwhile at naranja academy at 3:45 pm

Penny dorm room is very light with penny sitting her desk working robotics forearm look like b1-series battle forearm on top of desk with wielding eye mask and small flame torch in hand

*knocked*knocked*knocked

Penny: "come in."

The door open forward really wide to reveal nemona enter the room to closed the door with her foot and approach busy penny still working on new battle droid forearm.

Nemona: "hey babe, how it's going with the forearm for dictator clavell new assistance droid name ro-ger come along."

Penny: "great, it will be done in 2⅓ minutes."

She then sitting in middle of bed staring at penny working on the forearm until she got idea so unloose the tie from uniform and said, "you should take a break from that, babe." Penny replied, "I can't nemona, it will be done until 4:20 pm."

Nemona: "are you sure. Just look at me with charming look for a second."

She stop working for a minute to tak her wielder eyes mask off from her glasses to place it on the table with blow torch to turn look at nemona at her bed cause her eyes went wide to see nemona half naked body with blue lacey bra when she unhooked it from behind to let dd-cup breasts bounce freely from their prison. She stare at penny with erotic smile and said, "will you take a break now."

Penny: "of course for you, hot stuff."

[New chapter is out for today]