drew first wild tera pokemon battle

Pokemon alternate world number 1: admire to kill edition

On Tuesday September 15th, 2015 at lumiose city, kalos region during 11:00 am

Shopping district with four heroes wondering around at 2nd floor for a while before going to restaurant until they stop to see wild caturne blocked their path in nine feet away and become confused to see caturne glimmering some reason until a medium size portal appread behind them at six feet away who turned around to see it begins open up to reveal section 33 northeast corridor with former team dark aura grunt drew in section 33 jumpsuit got dark green stripes and pokebelt around beltloop, jabberjaw, zofia braun with Golden wedding ring in right ring finger, and black widow come out from the portal to them for jabberjaw see wild tera pokemon first time.

Jabberjaw: "Nyak, Nyak is that wild tera pokemon what you talking about mrs. Braun."

Zofia: "you know it shark dude.'

Terastal crystal Rose up from the floor to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized caturne that's spooked jabberjaw bit to jumped on Serena in her arms begins shaking.

Serena: "Easy there big fella."

But she didn't realize there's tiny robotic mosquito droid flew out from portal toward back neck to land in middle of it begins staring at it with cybernetic eyes. And drew pull out pokeball quick and toss it in the air to call out his pokemon, "come out, krokorok!" He come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized caturne when drew called out attack, "use hawlucha bites bottom feeder!"

Clemont: "what?"

Bonnie: "hawlucha bites bottom feeder, huh?"

Ash: "what kind of move is that?"

Serena: "beat me, ash?"

Black widow: "that's kung fu moves what he learned from dojo room since two days ago."

Serena: "not bad."

Ash smiled happily "nothing wrong with that at all."

Pikachu: "Pikachu"

Clemont: "yeah."

He went incredible speed toward off-guard terastallized caturne delivered hawlucha bites bottom feeder is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused terastal crystal shattered into pieces for return caturne to normal with dizzy make drew pull out pokeball begins throwing toward caturne and captured him to went inside pokeball then falling down on the ground gently and locked him up after that.

Drew: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT CATURNE."

Clemont: "way to go."

Bonnie: "you did it."

Jabberjaw: "whoo, whoo, whoo."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Ash: "awesome."

Zofia look at ash and his friends with kindness, "you kids alright." Serena replied, "we're fine but thank anyways." Black widow said to them, "no problem they're wild tera pokemon catchers and that they do." An tiny robotic mosquito fly back through the portal to Northeast corridor heading somewhere in few seconds and land on finger of gyro gearloose right next to captain duck.

Captain duck: "it's done, she becomes normal girl in few seconds without jealousy to kill people for touching or talking to ash right front of her."

Gyro: "you said it captain. Does captain sharp want recruit her as wild tera pokemon catcher that her mother promise captain sharp in four years ago in her universe."

Captain duck: "yup. After performance over tomorrow for two agents pick her up from backstage so she can recruit Ms. Yvonne

Gyro: "what about her friends noticed anyway?"

Captain duck: "they need accept it."

Gyro: "good."

[New chapter is out for today]