vs tera cutiefly

Planet 51 original universe

On Tuesday September 15th, 1950s at 9:15 am: Glipforg

The town hall with milkman and mailman just talking each other on the side right next to town hall.

"Cutiefly"

They turned their heads to the left see glimmering cutiefly in eight feet away front of them staring at them until an green magical portal appears behind them in few feet away begins open up to reveal section 32 NorthWest corridor in second floor to reveal misty wallflower and quibble pants come out from the portal to outside with them.

Misty: "I'm gonna catch you, cutiefly after I defeat you."

She then summoned terastal crystal rose up from sidewalk pavement to absorb her in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized cutiefly with ghost type tera shard crown on top of her head and begins power up after that, then cue for misty pulled out pokeball in hand begins toss it in the air to call out her pokemon, "let's go, gholdengo!" He comes out from her pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized cutiefly.

Misty: "use shadow ball!"

He fire shadow ball from palm of hands straight towards terastallized cutiefly quick with direct hit is super effective make almost heavily damaged cause terastal crystal shatterd for return cutiefly to normal with dizzy

Mailman: "way to go weird alien."

Milkman: "good job kid."

She pulled out another pokeball  quick begin throwing straight towards dizzy cutiefly getting hit by the head with it started open up to shoot red beam to capture him to went inside begins closed it and falling down on the sidewalk gentle, it started locked her up after that.

Misty: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT CUTIEFLY!"

Quibble pants: "good job misty, go ahead and received it."

Misty: "you got it."

"Yo quibble."

He turned around to see sanji from one piece universe two standing behind the portal got smug grin and said, "you going with us to Rio, Brazil in lycoris recoil original universe on Saturday at 11:15 am, it's captain sharp orders." Quibble replied, "sounds good sanji."

Meanwhile at hau'oli city on melemele island, alola region with asami & toshimi arrived at restaurant for toshimi asked the owner of restaurant for applied a job.

Toshimi wearing a yellow flower like toque on top of her head. She wears sleeveless pink velvet shirt with a white trim. Her hair is also longer and braided. The straps of shirt are also white, red flowers dot the surface along with an opening resembled flowers petals at the bottom, demin shorts, and white sandals. She carried red handbag around her neck at right side. Asami wearing blue loose shirt with lighting symbol in the middle, orangish camo shorts, and sneakers. She wearing baseball cap on her head to went right sideways.

They enter the restaurant being friendly greeted by abe, ash Ketchum, mallow, may, and ulu, "alola." The duo greeted back to them as well, "alola."

[new chapter is out for today]