meet two lycoris superheroes

The group arrived at main lobby to see two female superheroes from lycoris recoil universe five who talked to two regular agents.

First female wearing light blue bodysuit with black areas that form a lycoris design, blue hood with the interior lining being indigo blue magnetic with cyn web patterns including matching design on her upper arms, and cyn soles to her boots. Second female in mark 85 armor in red and blue details.

Captain duck: "greetings you two."

That caught attention the girls turned right to see captain duck and his group approache them and stop he said to them in kindness, "welcome to section 33, I'm Huey duck the head of section. So you two wanna join my section." 2nd female's mask open up reveal surprise chisato nishikigi started replied back to him, "yes sir, captain duck, sir. Me and spider lycoris wanted to your section to help out our fellow serect agents fighting against three phenomen pokemon, Titan pokemon and bad guys from other universes and alternate worlds, right spider lycoris." Spider lycoris replied to agree with chisato in little shyness, "you said it chisato."

Captain duck: "glad to hear that you two."

Meanwhile at blueberry academy in pokemon universe three: dictator office

Dictator Kieran sitting in his desk along with Tien and alpha 5 by sides stare directly at nemona from pokemon universe seven standing at the desk with sadness look on her face.

Dictator Kieran: "so you wanna recruited letty addams to join section 33 as wild rampage pokemon busters."

Nemona: "yes sir, after gimminghoul (chest form) suck her life force little bit try to steal its treasure because she too stubborn as treasure hunter just capture one of ruinous pokemon.

Dictator Kieran: "that her dream to capture every ruinous pokemon in whole paldea region."

Nemona: "yup, but me and my friends decided to tell her about giving up as treasure hunt, if she don't going to steal its treasure in every gimminghoul and suck her life force whole, she will dead after that. She's my charming girlfriend."

The trio noticed tear down from nemona's right eye straight down on the cheek when dictator Kieran give out calm sigh to look at nemona with a smile and said, "I'll talk with her at uva academy from your universe to give up as wild rampage pokemon buster." She became happy to hear that from dictator for talking letty above give up as treasure hunt.

Nemona: "thank you so much, sir."

Dictator Kieran: "no problem kiddo."

Tien: "I should call Jedi master rika from pokemon universe eight to come with us  to nemona's universe just in cause getting ugly."

Dictator Kieran: "good thinking tien."

[New chapter is out for today]