daring do new rookie [edited]

Crystal prep academy on Thursday at 11:35 am

At principle office with daring do standing in front of desk at five feet away staring down at principle fizzlepop got kindness expression and said, "ms. Do, I got a called from captain Ackerman at section 41 today, you getting a rookie for first time when you and fluttershy get back from France."

Daring do: "who's my rookie, ma'am."

*knocked*knocked*knocked*

Principal fizzlepop: "come in, dearie."

Both doors open really wide forward for person entered the office to reveal diamond flare in human realm on equestria girls/mlp universe five while being accompanied by alolan hoppip resting on top of her head.

Principle fizzlepop begins introducing daring do to her rookie, "meet Diamond flare from equestria girls/mlp universe five, her family promised with captain Ackerman in last year ago in her universe to join her section and you help her out to batt...

Principle fizzlepop begins introducing daring do to her rookie, "meet Diamond flare from equestria girls/mlp universe five, her family promised with captain Ackerman in last year ago in her universe to join her section and you help her out to battle against wild tera pokemon from other universes." Daring do smile at her first rookie and said, "welcome to the big league kiddo, but don't worry I help you out about every type wild tera pokemon weaknesses when I get back from romantic vacation with fluttershy."  Diamond flare replied, "sounds good to me, ms. Do."

Section 27 main lobby

Superintendent double diamond hanging out with superintendent fluttershy breeze in human realm from equestria girls/mlp original universe, and superintendent sundown glare in human realm from equestria girls/mlp universe two.

Fluttershy: "welcome aboard superintendent double diamond to the league of section alliance."

Sundown: "yup."

Double diamond: "thanks you two."

Back at equestria girls/mlp alternative universe five at 3:16 pm

The school over with everyone went home or hanging out at school for a while before heading to work or home including rainbow dash closed her locker with a smile to tell her mother about joining section 46 as wild tera pokemon catcher for first time.

"Hey dashie."

She turned left to see roseluck with lovestruck expression on her face without staring at e-cup breasts lift up inside green blouse and rainbow Replied, "you too beautiful."

Roseluck: "you got any plans for the weekend."

Rainbow: "nope, why you ask cutie."

Roseluck: "there romantic and action movie at movie theater inside canterlot mall this Saturday that we can watch it together."

Rainbow: "of course I'll pick you up at your place at 7:15 pm."

Roseluck: "sounds good."

At empty room going to be little bit command center with commander pie and principle Luna enter the room to see it.