bloodmoon salamence encounter

In everfree forest from east side far from ponyville with trio walking on the path still searching for tera shard for a while before heading back to HQ in ponyville to give report to captain nano as infected diamond mint saw light blue tera shard at left side of forest being fused with a tree got medium amount of terastllaized in right side of tree.

Infected diamond mint: "there's another one being fused with a tree now. It got terastllaized in right side though."

Infected comet tail: "we should tell captain nano about it when we get back from ponyville."

Infected diamond mint: "yeah."

In a minute later, they walked pass by moonlight haven in 13 meter away and being watched by two earth ponies on top of the wall in right side give the trio a serious look on their faces until they saw something sticking out from the ground to reveal pointy is really yellow for a second and seep out is yellow tera shard behind the fort in 3⅔ feet away with terastllaized crystal come out from underneath shard straight towards the wall get medium about terastllaized in middle of the wall that's spooked the duo.

Earth pony #1: "we should tell Ms. Moonfall about it."

Earth pony #2: "nah."

Back with the trio still searching rest of tera shards until huge cast of shadow flying above the trio in ten feet away pass by cause them stop with diamond mint look at comet tail got serious expression and said, "what's wrong comet?" He replied, "we're not alone guys." Then all of sudden mystery creature made medium impact on the ground perfectly in front of the trio at nine feet away to reveal salamence but different while standing on hind legs

" Then all of sudden mystery creature made medium impact on the ground perfectly in front of the trio at nine feet away to reveal salamence but different while standing on hind legs

Infected diamond mint: "what in the world! Is that salamence."

Infected comet tail: "I believe so diamond but he look different."

Salamence give out powerful roar that echo the half of forest and stop to give the trio with menace stare on his green glowing eyes as diamond mint look at comet tail with scared look, "we need to fall back at ponyville tell captain nano." Comet tail replied, "good idea diamond. Okay Perserder, use stone edge!" Perserder slam his clutch claw to the ground to summon sharpened stones from the ground straight towards salamence quick with direct hit in the stomach with little bit of damage that cue for trio to escape heading back to ponyville quick as they can with salamence looking at trio from the far and decided leave them alone, he flying up in the sky turn left heading somewhere in the forest some reason.

[New chapter is out for today on memorial day]