aftermath of terastallzied at moonbase zero

At command center with numbah 362 talk to numbah 86 & numbah 92 about going to section 41 for a tour tomorrow when numbah 86 with little anger expression at numbah 362 and said, "are you crazy sir! going to this section 41 for a tour own by evil adult, probably it's a trap for us." Numbah 362 replied, "not originally evil adult that we facing against back on earth, numbah 86, it's legendary heroine of universes, mikasa Ackerman the head of section 41 from her original universe. She help out world/alola ash ketchum and his friends back in the day as section 13 serect agents from Jackie Chan adventures original universe to gather oni masks and demon chi from other universes."

Numbah 92: "the legendary section 13 own by captain black. He's legend with his friends."

Numbah 362: "you said it numbah 92. I hope we can meet green dragon strike force, dusknoir defenders, power rangers, and the rest."

Numbah 92: "noice."

Numbah 86 crossed her arms with annoying look about going to section 41 tomorrow for a tour not so bad but she can't trust those adults over there but she decided roll with it and said, "you're right sir, a tour at section 41 on Saturday it's wonderful idea." Numbah 362 replied, "atta girl, fanny." Then all of sudden a spirit of one of the immortals, cao guojiu appear in front of them.

And said to them in kindness, "greetings

And said to them in kindness, "greetings." Numbah 362 is speechless of surprise to see cao guojiu and said, "you're cao guojiu, the immortal who banished bai tza to the neitherworld from ancient china with panku' box. So cool. We can't believe to meet one of immortal the legendary hero of ancient china. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"

Cao: "so you're huge fan of the league of section alliance and immortals, huh."

Numbah 362: "yes in books at local library."

Numbah 92: "me too at elementary school library."

Numbah 86 annoyed: "geeze you two are mega nerd right now to read about them lately."

Numbah 362/numbah 92: "deal with it."

Pokemon universe three

Paldea region at 7:15 am: boyd residence in Artazon town

At kitchen with Gina cooking breakfast on stove while wearing a apron and erin enter the kitchen with her adopted son in one arm when Gina noticed them with a smile and said, "good morning you two." Erin walk up to Gina give a morning kiss in the lips quick and replied, "morning you too, babe." Then she walk toward the table to put her adopted son in booster seat at the front of table and put a bib around his neck then she look at gina and said, "what's the plan for today, babe?"

Gina: "explore mesagoza city and academy to meet dictator nemona nemo over there and come back here for our adopted son take a nap at his room while we fool around at our bedroom."

Erin with smug grin on her face and arms crossed underneath g-cup breast inside pink lavender long knee shirt to like gina idea and said, "wonderful idea babe." Meanwhile at naranja academy, in the office with dictator nemona at her desk got Duke l'Orange & cameron Watanabe by her sides, staring directly at 16 yrs old Cynthia Sanders from Malcolm in the middle original universe.

And dictator nemona said to her nicely, "you wanna join section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher, correct

And dictator nemona said to her nicely, "you wanna join section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher, correct."  She replied, "yes ma'am." Dictator nemona said, "excellent welcome aboard Dudette. Heads to briefing room 2-E in second floor for orientation then after that, you go to storage room in first floor to pick out your partner and three or four pokemon you want. Especially tera orb and rotom phone from the staffs."

Cynthia: "yes ma'am."

Duke: "atta girl."

[New chapter is out for today]