toshimi night fun

Hau'oli city with night sky on Melemele island, alola region during 10:35 pm-ashami and toshimi house

Inside master bedroom with lamp on who sitting on table right next to bed with ashami laying between two pillows in middle while wearing regular blue sleeping shirt and black gym shorts only begins staring at the ceiling until.

"Oh honey."

Her eyes went wide to see her girlfriend standing at their personal bathroom doorway from dark bathroom only wearing purple Velvet Lacy bra to expose hourglass shape figure and yellow pants and she staring at ashami very erotic begins unhooked her bra from behind to let her e-cup breasts bounce free from their prison for toshimi drop her bra to the floor. She then walk at left side of bed begun entered and climb on ashami strong stomach because they confess to each other earlier ago at the city

Toshimi: "are you ready for tonight, cutie."

Ashami: "you know it babe."

They give a quick kiss in the lips and toshimi stand in all fours with her breasts hanging above ashami face as she cupped on right one begins sucking  cause toshimi begins moan of pleasure to feel her breast sucking by a charming girl for first time in alola region in pokemon original universe as new life  when ashami use her fingers to grab left nipple begins twists and pulled it make toshimi started moan of pleasure really loud with tongue stick out.

Toshimi: "oh, oh, ashami it feel so, (ugh) good."

In a minute, she latched off the nipple begins gropping on both breasts with her hands really hard make toshimi give out delicious erotic howl to spray milk from nipples everywhere like rapidly fire hose everywhere in half minute and stop she collapsed on top of her with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down on her forehead.

Toshimi: "that....was amazing."

Ashami: "yup."

They begins taking rest of clothes off quick and went underneath the covers with toshimi on the bottom and ashami on top.

Ashami: "ready honey."

Toshimi: "yes."

She slap right breast on top gently cause her give out soft moan and they making out as ashami taking her for ride to fill the bedroom with blissful moan from them.

Meanwhile at section 27 empty hanger 1-3 with captain Yvonne talking to two engineers at right side until.

"Captain."

They turn around to see doctors strange hovering toward them and stop right front of them in four feet away for captain Yvonne noticed serious look on doctor Strange face and said, "what's wrong doctor Strange?"

[New chapter is out for today]