Chapter -11

Next day

Zhan wakes up first and sees Yibo sleeping sitting next to him. Zhan gets lost in Yibo's beauty and Zhan doesn't realize when Xuan Lu arrives.

Xuan lu - A -Zhan good morning

Zhan - Oh shijie good morning

Xuan lu -you're lucky zhan That you've got such a loving boyfriend

Zhan becomes silent after hearing this and just smiles looking at Xuan Lu. yibo also wakes up from the sound and looks towards zhan and xuan lu as soon as he gets up

Yibo - Good morning zhan ge,good morning doctor lu

Zhan - good morning

Xuan lu - good morning

Zhan remembers the night in which Zhou Cheng won the competition and Zhan is not happy about her winning, he is sad because he doesn't know, Zhan is confused about his own feelings.

Just then Haikuan enters the hospital room and Zhan and Haikuan look at each other. Haikuan comes straight and.

*Slap*

Haikuan As soon as he comes, he slaps yibo. The whole room becomes completely silent and Xuan Lu and Zhan start looking at Haikuan in shock. Tears start coming out of yibo's eyes. Because for the first time her brother slapped her.

Haikuan ( After holding Yibo's shoulder tightly) he said - How dare you come here without informing me and not answer my calls. Answer me (yelled)

Yibo ( teary eyes)-Brother, I was afraid that you would be angry with me because I did not go to the competition.

Haikuan - Really bobo, do you even know how happy I was that you are going to fulfill your dream, you are going to fulfill our mother's dream, but yibo, what did you do by not choosing your and mother's dream?Chose this boy, wow yibo wow yibo, you have shattered my trust bobo, I was  thought that now my brother will come and give his performance, I was eagerly waiting for you on the stage.But you did not fulfill not only mine but also our mother's dream because of this boy.

Yibo starts crying loudly and says - sorry brother*sob* I am really sorry*hiccups *I accept whatever punishment you give me.

Xuan Lu feels very bad for Yibo because all this is happening to Yibo because of his brother. Xuan Lu comes near Yibo and starts caressing his back, trying to calm him down.

Haikuan - Yibo, your only punishment is that I will not talk to you after today.

Haikuan chose this punishment for Yibo because Yibo can never remain angry with his brother without talking to him. Hearing this, Yibo starts crying loudly.

Yibo - Brother please don't do this

Haikuan - ..............

Yibo- Brother*sob*please*hiccups*don't do this talk to me brother I am really sorry please

Even Haikuan's eyes begin to tear up after seeing Yibo crying like this, but he quickly wipes his tears without anyone noticing. Like this, Yibo would be crying and saying sorry to his brother again and again.

Haikuan - ............

Here Zhan is getting angry looking at Haikuan. He is remembering his sister's tears and Zhan is also feeling a little bad for Yibo. Zhan is looking at Haikuan angrily.And Haikuan He also looks at Zhan angrily and walks away angrily.

After coming from the hospital, Yibo goes straight to the room and starts crying because his brother is not talking and neither is Jiyang. yibo starts crying while holding his mother's photo

Yibo - Mom* sob*I am sorry mom*hiccups*sorry

He doesn't even realize when he falls asleep while crying.

Zhan has gone to Zhou Cheng's party and Xuan forcefully brought Jiyang to this pub party.

Zhan - you are here where is yibo

Jiyang - I don't know I'm not talking to him

Zhan - but why

Jiyang - Because he has broken my and brother's heart (sad) I am angry with him

Jiyang doesn't know that zhou cheng won because of zhan's plan. That's why he came to the party

Zhan mind voice ( I don't care what happens between them) *smirk*

Xuan forces Jiyang to drink and when Jiyang refuses, he mixes drugs in the water and gives it to Jiyang. Jiyang drinks the water without suspecting Xuan.

Zhan leaves half of the party because his parents are also coming to Shanghai.

Jiyang starts feeling hot and asks Xuan to take her home but Xuan smirk and takes Jiyang to his home.

Jiyang and Xuan used to date but Jiyang would not allow himself to be touched and said that they would do all this only after marriage and Xuan had no intention of marrying Jiyang. Xuan was just with Jiyang. for his beauty.

 for his beauty

Xuan's mansion

After reaching the house, Xuan takes Jiyang straight to the room.

Xuan mind voice ( I will ruin you today)*smirk * And  Forcefully spends the night with her

If you liked the story please vote for this chapter thanks for reading 🙏