Chapter -16

००००
After a few days

Due to Yibo's stubbornness, Jiyang has to be taken to Zhan's house and Jiyang gets the address of Zhan's new house from Yu Bin. Both of them leave for Zhan's house in the evening and by the time they reach there it is already night.

Xiao mantion

The entire Xiao mansion was decorated for Zhan's engagement

The entire Xiao mansion was decorated for Zhan's engagement. In this only people close to Xiao are included like Jin family, Jiyang family, Nei family and some close business partners of Xiao  company.

After reaching near Zhan's house, both of them stand in front of the house and are shocked to see the decorations. They do not understand why the house is decorated and both of them decide to go inside.

yibo and Jiyang go inside and stop looking at the decorations and Xuan and zhan stands at the edge Xuan sees both of them and gets shocked  and yibo looks at zhan, he runs and hugs zhan

yibo and Jiyang go inside and stop looking at the decorations and Xuan and zhan stands at the edge Xuan sees both of them and gets shocked  and yibo looks at zhan, he runs and hugs zhan. Jiyang also sees and goes after yibo

zhan does not back hug yibo but instead pushes him and yibo is about to fall when Jiyang catches yibo. Zhan grabs Yibo's hand tightly and drags him into the next room, and Xuan and Jiyang follow him into the room.

Zhan (angry voice) - How dare you even hug me

Yibo - Holding Zhan's hand he says, Zhan Ge what happened to you?

Then mr. Xiao make announcement
"Hello  Ladies and Gentleman, today is a very happy day for us. Today my younger son is going to get engaged to Mr. Jin's Omega son Zhu Zhanjin.

all are congratulating Mr.Xiao

Zhu zhanjin23 Year's oldloves  Ji Li's brother very much and is not at all happy with the engagement

Zhu zhanjin
23 Year's old
loves  Ji Li's brother very much and is not at all happy with the engagement. Because Mr .Jin, he is getting engaged under compulsion.

Mr.Xiao -Thank you all, now I would like to call both of you on the stage.

Here yibo and jiyang are shocked to hear this and yibo is looking at zhan with tearful eyes and the only thing running in yibo's mind is
" why zhan ge and xuan ge didn't tell them anything."

Zhan is about to walk towards the stage when Yibo takes Zhan's hand.

Yibo ( teary eyes) -  Zhan ge what is all this

Zhan ( cold voice) -  You didn't hear what else you need to tell me.

Yibo - Yes, you are going to get engaged but you love me and how can you get engaged to someone else and you even said yes to the engagement and did not even tell me (teary eyes)

Zhan -  I don't need to ask or tell my decisions to anyone and anyway who are you I have to tell you everything

Yibo feels like crying after hearing this but he controls himself.

Yibo - Zhan ge I am your boyfriend right

Zhan - Fake boyfriend ( smirk)

Yibo - What do you mean by your fake boyfriend?

Xuan - Zhan wants to say he never loved you

Jiyang - What are you saying xuan (angry tone)

Zhan - He is speaking the truth *smirk* I got what I wanted, my sister's revenge, the only difference is that I took my revenge in a different way and I am happy, now my sister's revenge is about to be completed.

Yibo - Revenge (confuse)

Zhan - yes revenge your brother made my sister cry And I made her omega brother cry

Yibo - Did my brother do this but what is my fault in this (crying)

Zhan - This is your fault, you are Haikuan's brother. ( Little loud voice)

Zhou Cheng stands outside the door and has heard everything and is smiling after seeing Yibo crying and comes inside the room.

Cheng - And not only that yibo you omega are so innocent You chose my dear brother instead of competition, you are such an idiot (laughing)

Yibo And Jiyang gets shocked to hear that he is Cheng Zhan's brother and he also knows about competition.

Yibo ( shocked)-how do you know all this

Cheng - Yibo, you are such an innocent and idiot, you can easily fall into anyone's trap, just like you fell into my brother's trap. In the intoxication of love, you did not even realize that Zhan was just pretending on my request to not let you go to that competition on the day of the competition. Ohh bobo ( laugh) poor Omega

Hearing this, the ground slips under the feet of yibo. He loses the power to think and understand and everything in front of him starts appearing blurry. His eyes slowly start closing and he falls unconscious on the ground.

Jiyang also gets shocked after hearing all this and seeing Yibo falling, he panics and quickly comes to Yibo.

Ziyi has come to call zhan and she has also heard everything. Seeing all this, she quickly calls the ambulance.

Jiyang - Yibo, yibo open your eyes please don't scare me open your eyes (crying)

Zhan panics after seeing this and is about to go near Yibo and touch her. but
Jiyang moves Zhan's hand away

Jiyang(angry) - Don't even try to touch him (yelled) You know that even though yibo was ill, he came to meet a person like you, you don't even deserve yibo's love and care.

Xuan - Jiyang (yelled)

Jiyang - Shut up ( yelled)

Xuan is afraid of Jiyang for the first time after seeing his anger.

Jiyang - Yibo kept waiting eagerly for one call or one message from you and what you did was give him such a big surprise and that too so nice. Congratulations zhan, congratulations for your engagement.

Please give vote this chapter and have a nice day
             "Thanks for reading 🙏"