Chapter - 33

In yibo's room

Yibo is sitting on the bed and thinking about zhan only, ""Has Zhang Ge really fallen in love with me so much? I should explain it to him first, maybe he should go home."

Yibo leaves the room and goes to Zhan and Zhan stands up when he sees Yibo coming towards him.

Zhan - Bobo........

Yibo - zhan why don't you go home huh... better grab your stuff and go away than creating a drama here ( cold)

Zhan - I will leave here only if you forgive me

Yibo ( cold)-Why are you insisting ok you just want me to forgive you then ok i forgive you now you can go

Zhan - Bobo you are just saying but you are not forgiving me from your heart

Yibo ( angrily) - And I can never forgive you from my heart no matter what you do

Zhan - Ok, I can stay here for the rest of my life, don't tell me to leave.

Yibo ( cold)-Ok, do whatever you want, don't say anything to me now and you want to die like this, then die, what is it to me?

Yibo angrily goes inside the house.

०००००००००००००

In yibo's room

Yibo angrily comes to the room and lies down on the bed, looks at the ceiling and starts thinking.

"Zhan Ge, due to your stubbornness, I will definitely tell you that I have forgiven you, but I will never be able to forgive you from my heart for what you did to me. "

Just then the home telephone starts ringing and everyone is asleep so yibo picks up the phone.

Yibo - he......

Mrs. Xiao - Ziyi Give medicine to Zhan. I know he never remembers on his own that he has to take medicine. He was unwell and refused to even tell you. Please give him medicine. Remember, your dad is calling. I will talk to you tomorrow. ( Panick)

Yibo ignores all this and goes back to the room.Once he looks out the window at Zhan and lies down on the bed.
Yibo falls asleep thinking all this and doesn't even realize it

००००००००००
In midnight

The weather starts getting worse and it starts thundering and raining and still Zhan is floating in the water looking towards Yibo's room.

Yibo wakes up to the sound of thunder and looks out the window and is about to fall asleep again when he remembers something and stands up immediately. Goes to the window and looks and Zhan is still there. Yibo panics and runs to Zhan.

Yibo appears in front of Zhan

Yibo - Zhan.....

Zhan - Bobo, why are you getting wet in the rain, you will feel bad, go inside.

Yibo - you too are getting wet in the rain

Zhan - you go in Do you know why I'm here?

Yibo doesn't say anything

Zhan - When you don't care about me, why should you stop sleeping comfortably and get wet in the rain with me?

Yibo - Zhan, you are not feeling well, come inside otherwise you will get worse.

Zhan - Why are you so concerned about me? You yourself had said that it does not matter to you whether I die or live, then why have you come here to take me inside?

Yibo - Zhan.....

Zhan - No matter how hard you try, I will not come inside without getting my wish fulfilled.

The rain starts getting heavier and the clouds start thundering

Yibo - Zhan don't insist come inside the rain is getting heavier

Zhan - I don't care

Zhan starts feeling dizzy and is about to fall when Yibo catches him.

Yibo - That's why I said come inside, you are not feeling well.

Zhan faints

Yibo - Zhan.... Zhan.....open your eyes don't scare me

Yibo was feeling Zhan's fever. He tries to wake up Yibo but Zhan doesn't regain consciousness so Yibo starts crying and yelling at his brother.

Haikuan and Ziyi who are not asleep yet come out of the room after hearing Yibo screaming and Haikuan runs to Yibo and Zhan and brings Zhan inside and calls the doctor.

yibo is crying and ziyi is panicking haikuan is upset and li wenhan is just looking at yibo crying sadly

Li Wenhan realizes after seeing Yibo crying that there is no place for her in Yibo's heart, for Yibo she is only his friend and nothing else and tears come out of Li Wenhan's eyes And from there he goes back to the room.

Yibo - Gege, I did not want to do this, I even explained to Zhan that he should go back but he did not go and look what he went away because of me (crying).

Ziyi - Bobo, you got what you wanted, now stop all this.

Haikuan - My princess, won't you forgive him? You love him, that's why you explained to him and cared for him. Why don't you forgive him? Even today you have love for Zhan in your heart, bobo. I know it is difficult for you to forgive him, still you can give him a chance, every person makes mistakes and the one who forgives him is greater than the one who made the mistake and yibo my princess You should forgive him, if not forgiveness then you can at least give him a second chance to improve.

Yibo ( teary eyes)- ok gege

Doctor comes and checks zhan and gives medicine and goes away.

haikuan has changed zhan's clothes but yibo is still in wet clothes.

Haikuan - Bobo, go change your clothes otherwise you will also feel unwell.

Yibo gets up and quickly changes his clothes from the room and does not even wipe his wet hair in a hurry and comes downstairs.

Zhan is made to lie down where he was allowed to be and yibo also reaches there

Ziyi - Brother-in-law, why didn't you dry your wet hair?

Yibo - I had to come back here quickly so

Ziyi - No problem, I'll dry your hair.

starts wiping wet hair with a dry towel

Ziyi - Brother-in-law, my brother really loves you very much. Yes, I agree that he did wrong to you, but he has been punished for it in these 3 years. I myself saw the pain in his eyes. When you go to his room, there are only your pictures everywhere. I can't tell you how much he missed you.

Yibo ( shocked)-What?my photos

Ziyi - Yes, your photo is everywhere. At Zhan's room

Yibo - Really

Ziyi - Yes Take care of my brother brother-in-law

Yibo - Hmm

Ziyi and Haikuan leave the room and go to their room to sleep.

Yibo looks at zhan who is still unconscious yibo sits beside him and caresses zhan's hair

Yibo - Sorry Zhan ge ( crying) I didn't want to do this to you

And just like that, while crying, Yibo puts his head on the edge of the bed and falls asleep without even realizing it.

Please give vote for this chapter

"Thanks for reading 🙏❤️"