Chapter - 26

The very next day, yibo, Jiyang, yang yang, lan zhan, Wei Ying, yuan, li Bowen, li wenhan all come to Shanghai and as Haikuan had said, the driver was waiting for them.

Everyone reaches yibo's house. yibo didn't feel like coming here at all but still he came here for his brother. When Haikuan comes to know that everyone has come, he quickly comes home from office.

०००००००००

Haikuan - Bobo My princess I am home

Yibo embraces Haikuan

Yibo - You still haven't changed brother

Haikuan - I will never change for my brother no matter what happens and no matter how old my brother gets, for me he will always be my baby brother.

Lan zhan - Brother, just think about your brother, I am nothing to you.

Haikuan - Lan zhan My baby doll, you are also special for me, what should I do, your husband is so possessive of you that even after being your brother, I am afraid that your husband might kill me.

Wei Ying gives Haikuan a death glare when he calls him a baby doll.

Lan zhan - Brother, you don't need to be afraid of this idiot possessive alpha, if he does anything or says anything to you then no one will be worse than me for him.

Wei Ying gets scared after hearing this And stops giving Haikuan a death glare and lowers his eyes.

( You all must be aware that in everyone's house the father is very afraid of the mother. In my house too the father is afraid of my mother and when the father is angry then the mother is afraid. 🤭Please don't get angry at me for whatever I have written here.)

Jiyang - Will you not even allow brother to sit?

Lan zhan - Ohh, we had forgotten, brother has just come from office and we are standing and talking.

Yibo - Brother, you go first and freshen up and come down.

Haikuan - okay

Before leaving Haikuan, Haikuan kisses yibo and lan zhan lovingly on the forehead and says ,"My cute princess"

Wei Ying becomes more jealous after seeing this

Wei Ying mind voice,"How dare he kiss my Lan Zhan?"

Li Bowen and Li Wenhan pat Wei Ying's shoulders twice and say,""Keep your anger under control, Brother Wei, otherwise your wife will not leave you."

Wei Ying starts controlling her pheromones because due to Wei Ying feeling jealous, her pheromones are being released which lets everyone know that Wei Ying is angry.

After some time Haikuan freshens up and comes down and mr. And mrs.song one gets shocked after seeing.

Haikuan - Uncle Aunty both of you here

Mrs.song - What made you think that your parents will not come to your son's wedding?

Mr .song - You arranged the marriage yourself and didn't even tell us.

Haikuan - that uncle...

She speaks while interrupting Haikuan.

Mrs.song - You may not consider us your parents but we consider you our son.

Mr.song - Yes, you have taken care of us like a son when our son was not here and we have always considered you our son.

Mrs.song - Now you don't need to worry about the wedding preparations, both of us are here and we both will give you full blessings to the new couple.