Chapter -25

After dating each other for 3 years, Haikuan and Ziyi had decided to get married and today Haikuan is going to talk to Ziyi's family about marriage.

०००००००००

In Wang mantion

Haikuan is getting ready and his only friend and secretary is sitting on his bed because today Haikuan and his friend are going to ziyi's house to ask for ziyi's hand, so his friend is the only one with them right now.

Wang yi zhou - Kuan won't you tell yibo that you are going to ask for ziyi's hand at her house

Haikuan - I will tell her later because I will surprise her that her brother is going to get married.

Wang yi zhou -  You know that he is no longer the same as before, no emotions are visible on his face, he has become completely cold hearted. What will you do if he gets angry at you?

Haikuan - My brother is cold hearted only towards outsiders and not towards me and even if he gets a little angry then I will convince my  little bodi.

Wang yi zhou - Then it's okay but what about Zhan?

Haikuan -  I have seen a lot of changes in Zhan in these three years and Ziyi has also told me many things. I can see both the wait and the pain in Zhan's eyes after Yibo left.

Wang yi zhou - So this time will you tell zhan where yibo lives?

Haikuan - no before i do anything I would also like to know yibo's opinion and if I get a similar feeling from my baby brother's side, then I have no objection in letting both of them unite and if I say, all this happened because of ziyi and me. If I had told ziyi that day, perhaps all this would not have happened nor would ziyi have thought anything like this about me.

Wang yi zhou - This is right, but you also did not do this intentionally, so there is no need to be alone in guilt, and friend, smile a little, today we are going to talk about your marriage.

Haikuan - (smile) Now let's go, even if you are late, I will have to face the anger of your future sister-in-law.

Wang yi zhou - (Laughs) Yes brother, you really were raised by a lioness.

Haikuan - stop making fun of me and let's go, we're getting late

Both leave home for xiao mansion

०००००००००००

In Xiao Mantion

Zhan reaches home and sees that no one has come yet, so he takes a sigh of relief and goes to the room to freshen up.

Zhan's room

Zhan's room is filled with photos of Yibo throughout these three years and as soon as Zhan enters the room, he stands in front of a large photo of Yibo which is visible from in front of Zhan's bed.