chapter -23

In Xiao Mantion

Zhan is in his room and is very guilty and is caressing the ring on his hand and remembering Yibo, the smiling face of Yibo in front of him,and And everything that Yibo says is playing in front of him like a television in Zhan's mind.

One of those moments he remembers seeing the ring on her hand

Flashback......

Yibo - Zhan ge..where were you ( Grabs Zhan's hand and hugs him)

Zhan - Yes, say

Yibo - zhang ge I have something for you (happily said)

Zhan - Yes, show me what it is (said lazily)

Yibo shows a small red box and says, "Here it is" and opens the box which contains couple rings

Zhan - What is this (makes a weird face)

Yibo - What happened, didn't you like it (sad)

Zhan - yes, no, bring it, I'll wear it myself

Zhan's mind voice "If I didn't want to do this drama, I would throw this ring in the dustbin, this is all nonsense (angry)"

Yibo -  No I will make you wear a ring

Zhan - Bring it, don't insist too much, I will wear it myself.

Yibo somehow makes Zhan wear the ring but Zhan tries to remove the ring but the ring does not come out from his finger and Zhan then gives up.

Yibo - Zhan ge you put the ring on me now

Zhan - You don't have hands, you can't wear it yourself, I can make you wear a ring.

Yibo - I have hands and I can wear a ring myself but I want you to wear a ring for me (sad pout)

Zhan - yibo you know you irritate me with all this childish behavior (scold)

Yibo - ( teary eyes)But ge I haven't done anything, I just want you to wear a ring on me

Zhan - That's why I get even more irritate. You don't even understand whether I'm angry or feeling something else. You just care about yourself. You like to get your way, don't you, idiot omega?

Zhan doesn't have to wear the ring to yibo, so he is losing things like this

Yibo - What did I do? I am just asking you to wear the ring. What is there in this to make you understand?

Zhan - Well, you're still thinking about the ring. ( Angry)

Zhan snatches the ring from yibo's hands and pretends to throw it and yibo thinks that zhan really threw the ring and yibo has tears in his eyes and runs away crying. Jiyang who was standing with yibo speaks zhan

Jiyang - Zhan, you don't have the slightest respect for Yibo, she bought this ring with so much love and with her pocket money and you threw it away (says angrily)

Zhan - I didn't tell her to take the ring

Jiyang - Really zhan, you don't care about yibo, do you really love yibo or not (says questioningly)

Zhan - I do not know

Jiyang - Don't you know ok yibo needs me i will talk to you later

Jiyang runs away from there and runs towards wherever yibo went.

Zhan's mind voice ""I don't know if I hurt Yibo but I don't understand why I feel sad about what I did."

Zhan looks at the ring and puts it in his pocket.

Flashback end.........

Remembering all this, tears come out of Zhan's eyes and he starts searching for the ring like crazy. And he finds the ring in a box And starts looking at himself and that ring together.

Both the rings together are forming a heart shape

Zhan talks to himself ,"I came to know yibo that I started hating you from the very first day and I didn't realize when my hatred turned into love. I came to know very late that I love you. Yibo will you forgive your zhang ge I know I didn't do good to you, will you give me a second chance to express my love, I am sorry my bobo please forgive me "

Zhan starts crying and lies down on the ground and starts listening to sad songs.

०००००००००००००

In Xuan mantion

Xuan is alone at home but after Jiyang's departure, there was something missing in his life. He always felt lonely, there was no one to take care of him, like he used to behave like a child in front of Jiyang, now he felt alone.

Xuan was always flirting and playing with others, but after spending that night with Jiyang, Xuan didn't look at anyone else and always drank wine in memory of Jiyang.

Xuan was not able to forget Jiyang even if he wanted to. He tried to spend the night with many people to forget Jiyang, but he could only see Jiyang's face in front of him and he could not do anything.

Xuan was very remorseful for what he had done. Xuan starts talking to himself.
"I lost such a caring partner with my own hands. Now Jiyang will never forgive me for what I did to her and this is right. I should be punished. I broke the hearts of many people and today "I am learning how it feels to have a heart broken. This is a curse given by all those innocent people whose hearts I broke and I accept that this is all my fault.I lusted after Jiyang's body, not her heart, and today I am alone in this mansion without love. If I had loved Jiyang from her heart, she would have been with me today.And now with what mouth should I go to apologize to him, I myself am regretting ruining the life of an innocent person. "

Xuan is very guilty and is crying remembering Jiyang. Today, because of his lust, he has lost a caring partner who will never trust him again.

Please give vote this chapter

"Thanks for reading 🙏"

After finishing this plot story,Then I will update the next chapter of my new story "Middle Class" ,for now let's just focus on it till it ends☺️

You all please tell me in the comments whether I should upload both the stories together or start that story after this story is over.