Chapter - 13

In Xiao New Mansion

Xuan quickly reaches Zhan's mansion and starts shouting Zhan's name

Xuan quickly reaches Zhan's mansion and starts shouting Zhan's name. Zhan's mom Mrs.Xiao let's come out and see

Zhan's mom - Oh Xuan son you here so early in the morning

Xuan - Yes aunty where is Zhan

Zhan's mom - he is in his room

Xuan - ok Aunty I came to meet Zhan I am going to his room

Zhan's mom - okay

*******

In zhan's room

Zhan stands near the window and is deep in thought and when Xuan enters his room, Zhan does not realize.

Xuan - Hey bro what are you thinking so much about

Zhan - Nothing

Xuan - So tell me about what you were saying in the call.

Zhan - which thing

Xuan - Oh zhan you are forgetting things day by day

Zhan - Shut up Xuan tell me what is he talking about

Xuan - *sing* You were the one who told me that you are going to get engaged. You told me in the call soon.

Zhan - oh yeah

Xuan - Then tell me what's the matter (speaks while caressing the back of his neck) I was with Jiyang, so I couldn't talk properly in front of him.

Zhan - (shocked) What!Did you spend the night with Jiyang

Xuan - Yes so what, this is my habit you know

Zhan - I thought Jiyang would stick with you and keep you under control, but I was wrong, you can never improve unless you fall in love (laughs softly)

Xuan - Till date no Omega has been born who can control a playboy like me and if true love is there, then this is not possible, no chance. * Smirk*

Zhan - What will you do if you fall in love mr. Playboy (laugh)

Xuan - You know, till date I have never taken any relationship seriously.

Zhan - yes i know

Xuan - Leave all this aside, tell me what is your matter

Zhan - okay

Flashback

Before Zhan's mom and dad came to Shanghai, Zhan talked to his dad.

Phone conversation

Zhan - Hello Dad how are you all

Mr.xiao - we are all fine son how are you

Zhan - I'm fine dad but I miss you all so much

Mr.xiao - So we also shift to the same place, what do you say?

Zhan - Really dad, you all are coming here too. ( Happiness)

Mr.xiao - Yes my son

Zhan - okay

Mr.xiao - Zhan I have something else to tell you

Zhan - yes dad tell me

Mr. Xiao - We have fixed your engagement with our business partner's omega son who lives in Shanghai. If you have any objection to our decision then please tell us in advance.

Zhan - If you and mom are happy then I have no problem with this engagement.

Mr. Xiao - But son, your happiness matters to us. If you are happy then we are also happy.

Zhan - Dad, you and mom like that omega, so understand that I also like it.

Mr. Xiao - But son, who knows if you like someone else?

Zhan - no dad i don't like anyone

Mr. Xiao - Are you sure?

Zhan - yes dad

Mr. Xiao - okay Then I tell Jin family that you are ready, we will come there and prepare for the engagement.

Zhan - okay dad

Mr. Xiao -Okay son, let's meet in Shanghai, will you come to pick us up?

Zhan - Yes dad when are you coming

Mr. Xiao - Tomorrow

Zhan - okay

On the same day the party is taking place, Zhan's parents come to Shanghai at night and Zhan has to leave the party.

Flashback end.....

Xuan - hmmm...So this means you're really going to get engaged.

Zhan - yeah

Xuan - so what will happen to yibo

Zhan - I don't care. Anyway, one day his heart was bound to break.

Xuan - Right now I'm coming back from breaking the heart of his childhood sweetheart

Zhan ( shocked) - Have you broken up with Jiyang?

Xuan - Yes zhan, anyway, I was tired of enduring her tantrums. You know how much I had to act in front of her so that he could impress me* sing*

Zhan - Did you do to him the same thing you do to other Omegas?

Xuan - Yes, no, but I don't care what he is feeling.

Zhan - But Xuan, you did wrong, Jiyang is very innocent, I have seen true love for you in her eyes, you should not have done this to her.

Xuan becomes jealous after hearing Zhan praise Jiyang.

Xuan - Oh Zhan ok that's it so I have also seen true love for you in yibo's eyes now what will you say

Zhan - Yes, I wanted to make Yibo fall in my love so much that I could break his heart into pieces like my Jie had.

Xuan - Well, I also did the same so that I can get what I want *smirk*

zhan is about to say something only then

Zhan's mom calls both of them for breakfast from downstairs and both of them go downstairs.

Mrs. Xiao - Zhan, Xuan, I have prepared a lot of breakfast for you two, try eating it

Zhan - Mom,where is dad

Mrs.xiao - He left for office early in the morning. Today he had to talk to Jin family about your engagement, so he left early.

Zhan - okay You also sit, mom, and have breakfast with us.

Xuan - Yes aunty

Mrs. Xiao - okay

Zhan and Xuan have breakfast and leave together for college.

Please give vote this chapter and forgive me for my grammar mistake and

Follow me ,have a good day