chapter - 24

Zhan decides to meet Yibo after crying so much but he learns that Yibo doesn't live in this city so he plans to meet Haikuan and ask about Yibo.

In Wang company

Haikuan is sitting in his cabin and doing his work when Zhan comes there and there are guards behind him.

Guard -Sorry sir, we tried to stop them, yet they did not stop and came here forcefully.

Haikuan - Hmm You can go now

Guard leaves from there

Haikuan - You two brothers and sisters are alike, you are stubborn and you forcefully enter my cabin without permission.

Zhan - I need to talk to you about something very important

Haikuan - Yes, tell me quickly, what do you want to say, I have a lot of other work to do. (Rudely)

Zhan - Can you tell me which college yibo studies now?

Haikuan - Why have you still not found peace after breaking his heart? You still want to break his heart more.

Zhan - Nothing like that

Haikuan - Then why are you asking and yibo is very happy wherever he is now

Zhan - I want to apologize to yibo I want to ask him for a second chance To prove my love I have come to know how much I love yibo

Haikuan - Really (laughs dramatically)

Zhan -Yes I am telling the truth please tell me where is Yibo

Haikuan - Do you think that I will trust you so easily? Like yibo, don't forget that I am his brother and I will never make the same mistake that my omega brother made by trusting you.

Zhan - Please believe me I really love yibo I am very ashamed of what I did right now

Haikuan - You should think about this before breaking my brother's heart and please leave from here, I will not talk about anything further. ( Rudely)

Zhan walks away from there with his head down

००००००००००

Haikuan now also used to go to Ziyi's house to pick her up and Mr. Xiao used to be very angry but after knowing the truth he also agrees.

Xuan also learns that Jiyang has gone with Yibo but he feels embarrassed to even ask anyone about Jiyang.

Zhan always cried remembering Yibo and also tried to find Yibo

००००००००००००

3 years later

Wang yibo25 year's oldHe has completely changed to become cold, rude, heartless, doesn't trust anyone anymore

Wang yibo
25 year's old
He has completely changed to become cold, rude, heartless, doesn't trust anyone anymore.