Chapter - 34

Next morning

Zhan regains consciousness and sees the most beautiful omega in front of him and smiles lovingly and starts caressing his head lovingly with his hand and as soon as he feels this, the omega also gets up. As soon as Omega gets up, Zhan also gets up and sits down.

Yibo - Zhan ge you got up, are you okay now?

Zhan - Hmmm

Yibo (crying)- zhang ge i didn't mean to do this please forgive me

Zhan - Bobo, first you forgive me, I did a lot of wrong to you and this punishment is nothing compared to that.

Yibo - Zhan ge I have decided to give you a second chance If you do this again I will never come back

Zhan - I promise I will never do this again And please don't talk about leaving me again, I can't live without you

Yibo - I think you have endured the punishment very well in these 3 years.

Zhan - Yes bobo,Only I know how these three years were for me How do you feel when you feel guilty for your mistakes and the one you love leaves us, I can't explain that feeling, it is very difficult to live. ( teary eyes)

Yibo - Oh..

Zhan speaks while holding Yibo's hand in his hand and says,"Yibo do you still love me aren't you just telling me like that right? "

Yibo remains silent for a while and then speaks , "Zhan ge I still love you and I haven't spent a single day without missing you. Sorry but I haven't heard from you since I came back here. "

Zhan - I deserve this bobo You did good and what I did to you is nothing compared to that. ( Sobbing)

Yibo - Zhan Ge, you are again sitting with old matters, leave all these old matters, now we both will make new and lovely memories.

Zhan ( teary eyes) - Yes

Yibo hugs Zhan and Zhan also hugs Yibo lovingly back. Then both of them hear a sound from outside. Both of them break the hug and look at each other with confusion and look at the door.

Yibo - Zhan ge what's going on outside

Zhan - Don't know, you will know only after going, let's go

Yibo - Hmm

Both of them come out of the room and are shocked to see

Li Wenhan would get ready early in the morning and stand with his bags. And he is insisting on going to the airport and Ziyi and Haikuan are stopping him from going so early in the morning.

Yibo -  wenhan where are you going so early in the morning

Li wenhan - Bobo I am going back to London but look brother and sister are stopping me please explain to them

Yibo - But you had said that we both will go to London together and you are going alone and you were the one who was after me to go back to London. And look, you yourself are leaving me and going to London alone.

Zhan grabs Yibo’s hand and speaks scared with his eyes ,"please don't leave me again "

Yibo smiles lovingly at zhan and speaks softly ,"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you anywhere."

Li wenhan - Bobo I have come to know that you are not going to go back with me so I am leaving and I have also come to know that you only consider me as a friend and nothing more than that.

Yibo - But I also have to go to London to get my and Jiyang's company transferred here.

Zhan (coldly)-so you go away later what's the need to go with it