Chapter -18

In Xiao Mantion

The engagement of zhan and Zhu zhanjin does not take place because zhu zhanjin has revealed her relationship with jili's brother in front of everyone and both of them get engaged there. After all the guests leave, the Xiao family sits in the living room.

Living room

Living room

Ziyi tells everyone what he has heard and after hearing all this, the entire living room becomes silent, then Mr. Xiao breaks the silence.

Mr.xiao - will you say something zhan

Zhan - what dad

Mr. Xiao - who is this yibo

Zhan - Dad...zhan tells everything about how he has taken revenge from Haikuan.

Hearing all this, everyone gets angry with Zhan. Ziyi gets very angry after hearing the whole thing.

*Slap*

Ziyi slaps Zhan in anger

Ziyi - zhan what did you do, what is the fault of that innocent omega huh.....(yelled)

Zhan - Jei! I did all this for you and you slapped me (speaks while caressing the cheek)

Ziyi - This slap is to hurt that omega and you are saying that you have done all this for me, right? For me zhan did I really tell you to take revenge No, you have taken revenge for yourself, not for me. If I wanted to take revenge, I could have taken revenge myself. I don't need anyone because I don't want to take revenge.And how can I take revenge from the one I love?

Zhan - But jei..

Mr. Xiao - zhan you disappointed me, you said you would handle it but you punished an innocent person who did nothing

Mrs. Xiao - zhan Is this what I taught you? Hurting someone (disappointment tone)

Zhan - Mom, you are also misunderstanding me.

Mrs. Xiao - I am not taking you wrong Zhan, your way of taking revenge is wrong, think for yourself then you will realize what you have done.

Ziyi - zhan apologize to yibo I don't think he will forgive you so easily, still apologize.

Zhan -..........

Zhan remains standing at one place like a statue and everyone goes to their rooms leaving Zhan alone in the living room.

*********

In Wang mansion

Yibo is brought home from the hospital and as soon as Yibo reaches home, he goes straight to his room. Jiyang also follows Yibo but Yibo refuses to let Jiyang come. Yibo closes the room door

Haikuan - what happened why are you coming back

Jiyang - Yibo sent me back and did not even allow me to enter the room (sad)

Haikuan - Leave him alone for a while and you go to the other room to rest.

He nods yes and is looking towards yibo's room.

***********

In yibo's room

Tears are flowing continuously from Yibo's eyes and he starts talking to himself.
"Why zhan ge*sob *why did you do this I hate you zhan ge*hiccups *I hate you What harm did I do to you and your jei that you did this to me*sob *that is why you were so angry at me after coming into our relationship*hiccups *Cheng said the truth, I am an idiot and a fool who easily gets misled by anyone*sob*

(Yibo starts crying holding his mom's photo close to his chest)*hiccups *Mom I am sorry I chose zhang ge instead of me and your dream and that is my biggest mistake, will you forgive me mom I am sorry I am*sob*really sorry mom "

Yibo falls asleep crying

********

Next day

In Xiao mantion

ziyi has stopped talking to zhan, zhan has tried to talk to ziyi many times but ziyi does not talk to zhan so zhan is feeling bad

In night

everyone is sitting for dinner

Dinning table

The servants are serving food and zhan is looking at ziyi with puppy eyes so that ziyi might talk to him after looking at his puppy eyes but it does not happen.

Zhan - Please jei you talk to me please

Ziyi - ..........

Zhan - Sorry Jei Jei

Ziyi -..........

Zhan ( teary eyes) - please Jei Jei Forgive me

Ziyi - Sorry don't talk to me but to yibo

Ziyi gets up from the dining table and goes to her room and while leaving she says to the servant to "send my food to the room. "

Zhan becomes sad

Mrs. xiao - zhan you love your jei jei very much because she is your sister have you thought about yibo he is also someone's omega brother don't you feel bad for what you did to him

Zhan - ........

Mr. Xiao is eating quietly and after dinner everyone goes to their rooms.

Please give vote this chapter

" Thanks for reading 🙏"