Chapter - 35(Last chapter)

Today xiao mansion and wang mansion are completely decorated and today lan zhan and jiyang yibo are not spared to tease

Because even yibo would not have stopped teasing her on the wedding day, hence today both of them leave no excuse to tease her.

Lan zhan - Bobo, today you are going to marry your love, how are you feeling?

Jiyang - Ge, I can tell just by looking at his face how happy he is and butterflies are rising in his stomach for the night.

Yibo - As if you both don't know how I felt today, I too am feeling the same way as you guys.

Ziyi -Brother-in-law, get ready quickly, my brother is not able to stop himself, he is eagerly waiting for you.

Yibo - Sister-in-law Zhang Ge has waited for so many years and months, so let her wait a little more.

everyone starts laughing

Jiyang - Bobo Zhan has never waited for anyone as much as he does for you.

Yibo - That's why I forgave those who can wait so many years for their love, they can do anything for their love.

Lan zhan - It is true bobo, I have also seen Lan Wangi waiting for his love in Web series"The untamed", really his love was great, otherwise today any boy forgets his ex-omega and marries someone else.

Jiyang - I have also seen these and I like them very much

Yibo - I like the pair of both very much, one is very talkative like a bird and the other is as calm as water.

Ziyi - Yes, both of them make a very good pair, that's why I write stories on them and I like both of them very much.

Lan zhan, jiyang,and yibo toghether said,"You write stories, we also want to read them. Because we also love their stories "

Ziyi ( luagh)-Ok okay, all three of you can read their stories on Wattpad. Not only mine, stories written by many people are also available there, all three of you can read them.

all three said together "ok thanks"

Everyone takes out their mobile and downloads wattpad and then mrs.song comes.

Mrs. song - Ofo, all four of you are not ready yet, get ready quickly, everyone is waiting.

Lan zhan - omg we had forgotten because of wattpad, let's hurry up, we will read Wattpad stories comfortably later.

Jiyang - Ok

०००००००००

Everyone has come to the marriage hall

Marriage hall