Chapter - 17

०००
In hospital

Jiyang asks Haikuan to come to the hospital quickly and Haikuan quickly leaves the office and reaches the hospital and runs into the hospital where Jiyang is sitting crying.

Haikuan - Jiyang what happened to my bodi how did he faint

Jiyang - Brother that.....(Jiyang can only tell half the story to Haikuan )

Haikuan becomes very angry

Haikuan - How did he dare to bring tears to my brother's eyes?

Then the doctor comes and says that the patient has regained consciousness, you guys can meet.

Haikuan - Doctor, what happened to my brother?

Doctor - Nothing much, it just happened due to weakness, my advice to you is that you should take care of his food and drink and also ask him to sleep well.

Haikuan - Okay thanks doctor

Haikuan goes to the patient's room where Yibo is lying. He has tears in his eyes after seeing his brother like this. Haikuan quickly wipes his tears and sits next to Yibo.

Yibo tries to sit after seeing his brother and Haikuan helps Yibo to sit.

Yibo - brother..... ( teary eyes)Yibo feels that his brother still will not talk to him.

Haikuan - Yes My princess what happened

Yibo - You are not angry with me anymore, right?

Haikuan - Yes My princess My doll I am not angry with you anymore, sorry I raised my hand on you that day (teary eyes)

Yibo - It's okay brother, it was my mistake, I should have listened to Jiyang and you ( tears start flowing from yibo's eyes)

Haikuan hugs Yibo after wiping her tears and starts caressing her back.

Yibo - Brother I want to ask you something

Haikuan - Yes My princess ask whatever you want

Yibo - do you know zhang ge's elder sister

Haikuan ( hesitantly )- Y.. Yes why what happened

Yibo - was she your girlfriend

Haikuan - ( shocked) - who told you this

Yibo - I am not a child, brother, who cannot understand even this much. Now tell me, do you love him now?

Haikuan - There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss her I still love her so much

Yibo - I knew your eyes were telling me how much you loved her but you didn't tell me before that you had a girlfriend.

Haikuan - Sorry, after coming here, I got so engrossed in my work that I didn't get time to tell you and you were also a child.

Yibo - Brother Zhan ge is your girlfriend's brother

Haikuan - So zhan broke up with you so Jiyang told me half the story will you tell me the whole story

yibo tells everything to Haikuan

Haikuan - My brother broke up because of me I am sorry yibo

Yibo - I know brother you must have some reason for leaving them.

Haikuan - no yibo i didn't leave her i still love her too

Yibo - So why haven't you tried to contact him all these years?

Haikuan - I will tell you everything yibo every single thing sorry you broke up because of me

Yibo -...............

Haikuan tells everything to yibo

Yibo -( regretfully) - It's not your fault brother, it's my fault it's because of me you two got separated. ( Teary eyes)

Haikuan - it's not like that bodi

Haikuan hugs yibo and wipes yibo's tears while stopping the hug.

Please give vote for chapter

I will tell you the secret of Haikuan and Ziyi's separation later. Now let's just focus on bobo and zhan 😄

      "Thanks for reading 🙏'