Chapter 18 - Honey Moon !

Astoria's Pov

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
He just witnessed me having a night mare. ASHFORD FUCKING ERMINGTON WITNESSED ME HAVING A NIGHTMARE.

He is going to be all suspicious tomorrow. What if he is disgusted of me ? What if he thinks of me as a weak pathetic girl ? What if he thinks of me as a slut or whore who couldn't save herself ? What if he thinks I asked for all that stuff they did to me ?

I know Ashford is asleep because of the slow breathing i can hear in the background. I can't fall asleep now.

What if I have another nightmare and he witnesses that one too ? I wouldn't be able to take it. I can't let him experience me having another nightmare. I guess I'll have to take my pills once again.

For some reason I kept thinking about Rydian the entire night. Why the fuck did I have to be that pathetic back then ? Rydian and his father are the reason behind who I am today, a cold heartless bitch.

Only if I was successful in running away from there.Only if I never dated him. Only if I never met him in the first place.Only if I never agreed to go to that trip with him. I would have been living a normal life with my family.

I wouldn't even have that accident. I never told anyone but it was because of them I had my accident. nobody knows about that and I plan on staying it that way. Its better that way only.

I don't know why he is trying to come in contact with me once again. Just to make my life pathetic once more or  make me feel like killing myself. Like he didn't made my life any more worse in those 3 years. 3 years of my life that I would never forget.

I would or never could ever forget what happened to me in those 3 years. It was fucking pathetic and sickening. I never wanted that. I didn't ask for it. I just wanted a normal life but no.

He even took the most important person in my life. He took nonna away from me. I would never ever forgive him for that. He had the fucking guts to kill her infront of me.
{Grandma}

I don't know why he was after me in the first place but I know one thing for sure, that it's my turn to make his life a living hell now. Probably worse than hell. He would also be begging on his knees for me to kill him just like I did. But I'm not gonna kill him that easily.

                            ********

For some reason I thought about my life in those 3 years just because I didn't want to go back to sleep.

I turned around and my eyes met Ashford's hazel one's.

"Good morning honey " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't.Ever.Call.That.To.Me" i said while gritting my teeth and stormed of to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the bags under my eyes. I look horrible. I brushed my teeth while i also prepared a hot bath for myself considering it's January right now.

I thought about my life and stupid things once again while I was lying in the bathtub. I hate it but I can't help it either.

I got out and tied to bathrobe around me and walked in the closet. The bathroom was connected with the closet through another door. I just wore a blue warm sweater and black pants to go with it. i straightened up my hair and went downstairs. I heard a voice and followed it

"When is she gonna wake up ?" I heard a lady's voice say followed Ashford's mumbled voice too.

"Shouldn't you go and wake her up if she's sleeping" the lady voice said again.

I opened the door and I was in the kitchen.

"Oh hey dear. I'm Gabriella. " She said and hugged me and i hugged her back. A genuine smile tugged on my lips.

"She will cook delicious food for us when we are tired or at work " Ashford says and i nod.

"I prepared french toast with scrambled eggs and coffee to go with it" she says and pushes me slightly near the counter. The smell was really delicious.

I took a bite of the French toast and a moan slipped from my mouth.

"It's really delicious. I'm never gonna cook again. Sorry but now you'll have to cook food for me 24/7. " I say and she chuckled.

After we were done having breakfast Ashford showed me around the house.

The first floor consisted of an indoor pool, a great dining hall, kitchen, living room, basement, backyard, pantry and a 2 guest rooms.

2nd floor had the master bedroom and a few more guestrooms along with a game room.

3rd floor had a gym, a library which was my most favourite of them all, another pool, music room and another.

Library was the last place on our house tour. It was a another world in its own. It had the books of every genre. I could already see a few books from sci-fi, based on true events , novels, motivational and others.

The Library also had a second floor. I went up there and there were my favourite genres. Romance, young adults fiction, fiction , mythical and mystery.

"You like it ?" Ashford asked behind me as I gazed at all those books.

"I like it ? I love it " I said with a huge smile on my face and it made him chuckle.

"Are we down or is there anything left ?" I ask him and he shook his head

"Then I'm gonna go read a few books " i said and he nodded before going outside. When I turned around my eyes automatically fell on Twilight. It has been years since I read it.

                       *************

I don't know how much time passed but I was at the scene when Bella met James, Laurent and Victoria for the first time and Edward became really overprotective for her.

I heard someone clear their throat and when I looked up I found Summer, Giovanni, Alder and Ashford standing there.

"Oh hey Summer hey Giovanni, Hey adler. Didn't notice you guys coming" i said and hugged them all.

"Because you were too engulfed in that stupid book of yours " Ashford replied and i glared at him

"Call that book stupid and you'll be six feet under the ground" i said and he scoffed.

"Like I'm scared" he muttered and I got more furious.

"Dare to say that loudly" i challenged him and he looked me in the eyes.

"Okay okay. Enough of you two. Stop fighting now" Giovanni said Ashford looked away. Hah ! I won. I wasn't the one who looked away first so I won. Yay.

"Also Ast. You can call us Mom and dad now. We are your parents too now " Summer said and i looked at her.

"Okay Su... I mean mom" i said and she hugged me once more.

"No offence but what brings you guys here ?" Ashford asks them and they smile.

"We forgot the entire reason we were here for " Giovanni says and i look at him confusingly.

"We booked your tickets paris. And before you guys ask it , You are going there for your honeymoon  " Summer said and i looked at her in disbelief.

We are going on what ? A fucking honeymoon!!!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. I just wanted to remind you guys that my final examination are here. It's Starting from 8th of Feb. I'll try to upload chapters but I can't promise it to be long.

Probably 700 - 900 words I guess. I know it's bad to leave you guys on a cliffhanger like this but where's the fun without it.

Love you guys ❣️❣️❣️❣️

See you all next Friday. Till then it's only me your one and only

~BLACKRO$E 🖤🖤🖤