Chapter 21 - Accident

Astoria's Pov

I don't know for how many hours i slept because there's no clock in my room in nonna's house and I don't seem to find my phone either.

I took a shower and changed into a grey sweatshirt with a hood and black trousers. I let my hair fall down and make my way downstairs

I went towards the kitchen to grab water but then i heard some noise from the living room.

"Gosh this is so cute" I heard Ashford say and nonna and him were laughing their asses off.

"What's so cute ?" I said and went near them to see what the hell were they doing.

My eyes widened when I saw the Black cover with Golden outline and a few stickers.

"No nonna you did not. House could you ?" I whine as I try to take the album back from him.

"C'mon Ast, i saw him roaming around and asked him if he wanted to see you childhood photos. He obviously replied with yes" nonna said while laughing and I still tried to take the album back from him

"I should admit that you really looked cute in those photos " Ashford said and then laughed hardly.

I took a cushion and threw it at him. He stopped laughing and glared at me and then threw a pillow at me. With that our small pillow fight started and we ended up on the floor.

"Get off of me you dog " I said, my voice coming out muffled due to the pillow on my face which I wa using to hide my face.

"Not until you apologize " he says and i mutter no.

"Fine then i won't regret it " he said but as soon as I was about to ask what , he started tickling me.

"N-no p -please s-stop" I said between my hesterical laughs.

"Okay okay. Stop fighting both of you. Come eat breakfast now " Nonno said and Ashford let go of me.

"But Non....." He cut off with a glare and i immediately shut up and eat my breakfast.

"So where do you want to go today ?" Nonno asked and i thought hard.

"How about we go to the Louvre Museum and then Seine river ? It's been years since I went there " I said and the other two nodded.

We finished our breakfast and got ready to go.

I wore a full sleeves black dress and a black overcoat with black boots and tights.

We got in nonno's car and headed for the Louvre Museum first

I don't even remember when I last visited it.

I know it's boring but Hammurabi's code is my favourite thing in that museum.

As soon as we gor inside after getting the tickets I felt dizzy and i got flashbacks of a memory.