Chapter 19 - Abused ?

Ashford's Pov

"Fin-fucking-lly" I said as i zipped my suitcase close. Ast was still packing sp i decided to tease her.

"Aww... Look at you, still packing and look at me , already done " I said and she gave her infamous glare.

"Shut up or you'll have to face the consequences " she said and went in the closet to get something.

"What are the consequences?" I said with a smirk and she passed sweet evil smile of hers to me.

"Nothing much. Just me cutting off your ears and then stabbing your thighs a lot of times. Then piercing my bullet through your skull and mouth " she said and smiled sweetly.

God She's really scare. I mean like i know i kill ruthlessly but she's another hell. Hell that i would die for. Hell that could make me think I'm in heaven.

"Just go pack to packing " i muttered and she smirked back. She kept the last of her clothes and kept her suitcase on the floor next to mine.

She sat on the bed , covering herself with the duvet and switched on the TV.

"What are you upto ?" I ask her and sat beside her, in mood for a good movie time.

"Some kdrama i guess" she said and i snap my head towards her.

"You watch kdramas ?" I ask her and she nods, not even glancing at me and her eyes stuck on that TV.
" Do you even understand whatever the hell they say ?" I ask her and she nods again.

"Of course I do. I know Korean after all " she said and i furrow my eyebrows.

"How the fuck do you know so many languages?" I ask her and she stiffened. Her body language seemed to change. Something flashed in her eyes but then it disappeared as soon as I saw it. Was it hurt ? Or was it embarrassment ? Or a feeling I don't know about ?

"Just like everyone else do. I learned
it " she said like it was obvious. I shake my head in disagreement.

"No I mean like, I've heard you say Spanish, Italian, Korean, German and Russian too. Do you know how much time it takes to learn all of these. I only know Italian, French and Japanese. Italian because everyone at home spoke it and Japanese 'cause I felt like learning it and boy was it hell when I learnt it " i ranted and she kept a face that was void of any emotion.

"Ast ? Ast ? Are you even listening ?" I ask her and kept my hand on her shoulder to shame her out of her trance, she seemed to flinch at my touch and then got back to reality.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something" she muttered and looked back at the tv. Some show going on it.
What's wrong with her ? She flinched. Why would she even do that ? Was she abused ? When I was in Italy ? but the main question is , Who did it ?

i got out of my trance when i heard her squealing. I raise my eyebrow at her and she squinted her eyes at me. "Why the fuck are you squealing like an idiot ?" i asked and she gasped dramatically.

"don't you dare call me an Idiot and why do you care if I squeal or shout ?" she said and rolled her eyes before going back to watching that drama.

I need to ask her about it. Was she really abused or is it something else ? What kind of abuse was it ? Physical ? Mental ? or s-sexual ? my hands automatically turned into fists at the thought of her being abused in any way. I need to ask her and that's now. I don't care if she hates me for it or not. I need to ask her .

"Astoria ?" i call out seriously. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I take a deep breath and look into her eyes. "Answer this question honestly." i said and her face turned into confusion while her eyebrows furrowed.

"Were you abused by someone when i was in Italy ?" I ask her and her whole body language changed.

Astoria's Pov

"Were you abused by someone when I was in Italy ?" he asks and here comes the feeling i hate the most. Fear of people finding out what happened to me. Fear of people thinking I'm pathetic. Fear of people thinking that i was unsuccessful in running away and was weak. Fear of people judging me and saying i asked for it.

I think my body language changed because i saw hurt flashing in his eyes. Very good astoria, you are successful in making him hate you. To just play it off, i laughed , really hard.

"y-you really think someone has the guts to abuse me. The Great Astoria Eleonora. You're so wrong if you think so" i laughed even more to just play it off. I dont want to tell him, not yet. I'm not ready.

Mom thought that it would be better if i told him and the other Ermingtons and not her but she also said that i could take my time and i'm doing that. Taking my time to open up about my shitty and pathetic past life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry guys but I've my exams going on as told and I wrote it in a hurry that's why it's super short. I'm really sorry. I'll try to upload a longer chapter tomorrow or next week

Love you all ❣️❣️❣️

BLACKRO$E