Chapter 15 - Problems

Astoria's Pov

My hands trembled as a I read that message .
You are strong tria
No one can hurt you now
You're not that 15 year old pathetic weak girl anymore
You're the fucking Mafia queen for fuck's sake
You're safe and you're at home. With all the people you love.

I chanted those sentences in my head and tried to sleep. I knew I was going to have a nightmare again so I stood up and went in the kitchen.
I took out a chilled water bottle from the fridge and gulped down the sleeping pill. Suddenly I heard a sound.
I took a knife from the cabinet in the kitchen and attentively went into the living room. I switched on the lights and found winters moving here and there.
"Oh my gosh winters. You know you scared the fuck out of me " I whisper yelled at her and she looked at me innocently.
Awwww
I picked her up and took her to my room. Perhaps she can help with my nightmares.
I cuddled with her but still couldn't sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes , I had flashback images of me being there. I guess I will be looking like a zombie tomorrow.

                        ************

I opened my eyes to see winters licking my face.
"Oh my god. Stop it buddy. It's tickling." I told her and laughed
She stopped and started barking probably telling me to wake up and get downstairs. I laughed and then went towards the bathroom.
I freshened up quickly and got ready.
"Hey everyone, good morning." I said as i entered the dining room.
"Good morning honey. How was your date with Ashford ?" Mom asked me and Lucille smirked. I rolled my eyes and muttered 'fine'. She nodded and kept on eating. After eating I went back to my room to take my phone since I forgot it there.
"Bye mom , bye dad. I'm going " i told them and went in the garage to take my car.
I got in and played my playlist.
After 20 Minutes i reached my office and Clair gave me my schedule.
After attending the meeting I got a call from Logan, my dad's right hand man.
"Hey Logan, what happened ?"
"There's a traitor in the security team of Texas' shipment deck." He said and i widened my eyes.
"What the fuck are you telling me ?"
"Yeah. He helped Milo in attacking and also stole a lot of our weapons , specially guns and a lot of missiles." He said and i sighed while rubbing my temple.
"Did you tell dad about it ?"
"Yeah and he told me to call you "
"Okay. Can you make arrangements for me to go to Texas ?" I said and he agreed.
I told Clair to postpone all my meetings for the rest of the day and went back home.

                       **********

"Dad, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD DID ?" I said while standing infront of my dad's desk. I was in currently in his office at home.
"I know what he did " he said and sighed
"And do you know who that so called traitor was ?" I said and he nodded his head.
"Senior Head of the security there, Richard. The man you trusted so much. " I told him and he snapped his head in my direction.
"How can he do that ?" He said while sighing and rubbing his forehead.
"I always told you that he isn't trustworthy. I knew he would do something like this and that's why I told you to replace him with someone else but you didn't listen to me. Now see what he did." I told him and he looked down at his laptop.
Suddenly the door of his office opened.
Ashford, Adler, Cleo , Sam , Calder and Lucille came in rushing.
"We got to know what happened , Logan called "Cleo said and i nodded my head.
"I want you all to go to Texas and settle this mess up " Dad said and i looked at him in disbelief
"Dad, I'm sorry to speak like this to you but are you out of your mind ? Cleo and Adler are totally inexperienced " i said and he looked at me
" who else do you trust right now ? Do you think sam, Ash , Luci , Cad and you alone could take them all down alone ?" He said with a challenging look.
"Dad you are forgetting something?" I said with a smirk on my face
"What am I forgetting ?" He said too innocently that i burst out laughing
"You are forgetting about Angels of Death dad " I said and he widened his eyes in realisation
"Oh fuck dude yeah. Just call them, quick. I'll do arrangements for you guys to go to Texas." He said and dialed Logan while i dialed the girls.
Within 15 minutes all of us were in my office now.