Back of the school

January 16, 2024, 3:34 PM

"This is a bad idea." Ranboo says as he follows Easton.

"Calm down. Some other people will be there." Easton claims as he turns around to face Ranboo, still walking.

"We're almost there." Easton adds.

"Dude, I was supposed to be home 15 minutes ago. What are we gonna do?!" Ranboo pointed out, now stopping.

"Ok, calm down. We're just gonna smoke some cigarettes, talk shit, and maybe if we're lucky, Soph and Sour might've brought some soda or something." Easton says, keeping his voice down in a low whisper.

"Wait- what?!" Ranboo whisper screams.

"If you don't wanna do the cigarettes, you're not the only one. Soph doesn't do drugs, and Sour only does them on special occasions but only because of peer pressure." Easton says with a chuckle, "So, what's it gonna be?"

Ranboo thought about it.

"Well- I- Are you peer pressuring me?!" Ranboo immideatly says.

"Kinda." Easton shrugs.

"I- Ugh! I hate you!" Ranboo groans before following Easton again.

Soon enough, they reached the back of the school.

"No- what I'm saying is that you guys should watch the trolls movie with me!"

"Didn't you already watch it twice already?"

"Still! That movie hits HARD."

"What is going on over there..?" Ranboo asked out of confusion.

"Band kids." Easton answers.

"Hey guys!" Easton greets as they were met with 4 people.

"Easton!" Soft says excitedly, "You know what I want!"

Easton sighs, throwing a box of cigarettes at them.

"I brought soda." Soph declared, taking a bunch of cans of coke out of their bag.

"You guys should go watch trolls with me." Ace says, gesturing to everyone.

"I thought you watched it twice?" Easton pointed out.

"There are never enough times to watch a good movie." Ace said as they popped their soda open.

"I'll watch it with you." Sour returns after taking a sip.

"YES!" Ace cheered.

"Heyyyy!" Alias said, coming out of nowhere, "I brought Zero!"

"Hey!" Easton says as he finally dumps out a plastic bag of cigarettes.

"Where's the.." Ranboo gestures, "The other one?"

Everyone glances at each other, wanting to know who 'The other one' is.

"You know.. The.. The kid with black hair and wears the same sweater to school every day? Think their name was like.. Christian?" Ranboo tried to explain.

"Oohhhh!" Everyone says.

"That makes so much more sense!" Was heard among that.

"Where are they, though?" Easton questioned

"Colorguard practice." Ace answered before anyone else did.

"Crushing. Their name is Crushing." Alias says as they take a seat next to Zero on the ground.

"What type of parents name their kid Crushing?" Ranboo asks.

"Oh- Their real name isn't Crushing." Soph pointed out.

"It's not?!" Sour yelled out of confusion.

"Wait- yeah- it's not?" Alias questioned as the others sat their confused.

"It's Robin. (PREFERRED NAME REVEAL?? 😱😱)" Soph added, "He showed me their yearbook picture."

"Robin?!" Zero gasped, "Where did the nickname 'Crushing' come from then?!"

"Oh! Oh! I know this one!" Soft says after stomping on a cigarette, "It was because every time they made a sad story, they made it as 'crushing' as possible!"

"That's it?" Ranboo questioned.

"Also because they liked crushing things that are on the ground." Ace added on, taking another sip of the coke.

"Cigarette?" Soft offered.

"Nah, I got choir tomorrow." Ace answered as Alias went in for one.

"You want one?" Alias asked Zero.

"Later." Zero answered with a sigh.

AN HOUR LATER..

Ranboo got home, coughing as he now felt the smoke of the cigarettes entering their lungs.

"God-" They coughed, "I hate this.."

"Where have you been?" Charlie asked as he sat on the couch, making Ranboo yelp in suprise.

"Jesus- you scared me.." Ranboo sighed, "I was with Easton, and we decided to go get some lunch."

"Ah." Charlie says as he leaned back into the couch.

"Where's Matthew?" Ranboo questioned.

"In the office, he'll be here tomorrow, though." Charlie says, his voice gradually turning into a mutter as he yawned.

Ranboo sighed, going upstairs where Tiffany was.

Ranboo was about to knock on her door, until..

"Wait- I always wanted to ask this." A voice said.

Was she on the phone?

"Do you like girls.. or do you like guys?" The voice continued as Tiffany went silent.

"Uhm.." Tiffany mutters, "That's a.. loaded question.."

"So.. Guys?" The voice said in a rather confused tone.

"Ew, no, gross." Tiffany sighed, "I don't know if I like them."

Ranboo couldn't believe their ears as they stared at Tiffany's door as her voice continued.

"Yes.. there was Ethan, but he was gross, and I didn't like him at all.. Then there was Danny.. Yes, he was cute and sweet, but I liked him as a friend. Then there's Dylan.. Shit- where do I even start with Dylan?" Tiffany chuckled.

"What happened with you and Dylan?" The voice questioned.

"We broke up. It was a mutual decision. We still see each other sometimes, but that's rare.." Tiffany almost muttered.

"Honestly, I was supposed to ask my brother-"

The voice cut her off, "As in Charlie or Ranboo?"

"Ranboo. I feel like he would get the subject more, you know?" Tiffany answered, "But then again.." Her voice got more excited.

"There's Rylee." Ranboo could practically hear her smile.

"Who's Rylee?" The voice asks.

"She's in my science class, we sit next to each other and holy shit-" Tiffany banged her fist on her desk, "She's so pretty and funny."

Ranboo grinned, their little sister was crushing on a girl named Rylee!

"And she's so.. Just ah!" Tiffany squealed, "I just love her so much, but I can't identify if it's a crush or not!"

It's a crush, Tiffany.