Here with me

JANUARY 27, 2024, 11:23 AM

It was only 3 hours into school, and Ranboo didn't wanna be there already.

Aimsey and Guqqie were at PE while Ranboo rotted in English, writing a fake narrative about discrimination.

Yes, Ranboo didn't wanna be in the classroom.

Yes, Ranboo hated writing, so what?

Their handwriting gets neater or messier depending on the subject, Ranboo doesn't understand why, but it does.

Ranboo stared at the computer in front of them, then at the stupid 'roll of thunder, hear my cry' book. (We just finished reading that book and I fucking hate it.)

Ranboo hated that stupid book.

Long chapters, the reader online, for some reason, says the N word with passion, he hates history, and they just hates it in general.

"That's it. I'm ditching." Ranboo says under their breath, their hand shooting up as Easton stares at him from across the room.

"Yes, Ranboo?" The teacher says, looking up from his computer.

"Mr. Halo.. My head hurts.. Like, a lot.. Can I go to the nurse's office?" Ranboo states, holding their hand as if it actually hurts.

Luckily, their English teacher favorites them.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" Mr. Bad questioned with worry as he took out one of the nurse's notes.

"Not really.." Ranboo mutters as Mr. Bad gives them the pass.

"Go ahead and see Ms. Nihachu." Mr. Bad says softly as Ranboo smiles.

"Thanks.." Ranboo said before be picks up the pass and goes to the nurse's office.

Ranboo grins as he walks out of the classroom, glad that he didn't have to sit through that class anymore.

Ranboo walks into the nurse's office, seeing Ms. Nihachu in front of the seat in front of the desk.

"Hey, kid!" Ms. Nihachu greeted, "How's it goin'?"

"Head hurts, and I started to feel my stomach hurting just now.." Ranboo muttered out.

"Awh.. You poor thing.." Ms. Nihachu says as she puts a hand up to their forhead, "You don't have a cold, so that's good.."

"But.. You said your stomach is hurting? Does it feel like you wanna throw up?"

"Yes.." Ranboo returned with fake weakness.

"Alright.. I'm just gonna send you home, mk? Did you drive yourself here?" Ms. Nihachu asks in a comforting tone.

"Yeah.." Ranboo responded.

"Go ahead and go home, kid." Ms. Nihachu smiled before Ranboo got up.

"Thanks, Ms. Nihachu." Ranboo replied before leaving.

Ranboo grinned as he went in the parking lot.

Was it really that easy?!

He cheered to themself before getting in their car, proud to finally leave school.

Ranboo shoved their keys into the keyhole and started their car only to realize something.

"Wait.." Ranboo muttered, realizing something.

He had driven full house to Canes yesterday because they asked them to, but he let Soft sit in the front.

Guess they left their cigarettes and lighter here in the cupholder.