Miniso

MARCH 17, 2024, 7:32 PM

"Guys- what should our last store be?" Molly asks, putting her phone in the air.

It was the last hour or 2 of being at the mall, so they wanted to record it.

"You guys wanna go in a miniso?" Devon asks, pointing at a miniso.

A lot of mixed answers were heard, but most everyone agreed to go in.

Besides Tubbo.

"I actually never been to a miniso before.." Tubbo chuckled nervously.

"WHAT?!" Easton shouted out of shock.

"Well.. I received items from miniso.. But like.. I never actually went in one.." Tubbo shrugged.

"No! Nope! We're going in right now!" Molly says as she practically drags Tubbo in.

That's when everyone goes into small groups, still recording.

Molly with Easton since they wanted to check out the plushies, Molly was the one recording.

And Ranboo with Tommy, who was checking out the matching items and Ranboo recording.

That left Tubbo and Devon alone, Tubbo being the one recording.

"This could be us." Devon remarked as he picked up a My Melody plushie and a Kuromi one.

Tubbo laughs, staring at the Kuromi one as Devon puts it in his hands.

"Or there's also this guy." Devon picked up a Pochacco plushie, "This little bitch likes banana ice cream."

"What the fuck-" Tubbo laughs as he takes it from Devon's hands, putting the Kuromi one back.

"Or you can get this fatass." Devon says as he takes a Pompompurin (my personal favorite) plushie off the shelf.

"I fucking hate you." Tubbo laughs as Devon outs the Pompompurin plushie in his hands.

"He is a fatass." Tubbo says under his breath.

"You get it!" Devon says with a smile.

"We can get matching plushies." Devon remarked as he gestured to the whole section of sanrio plushies.

Tubbo sighed, "You wanna get matching plushies?"

"Yeah!"

Tubbo shook his head and laughed.

"Let's get the Kuromi and My Melody ones."

MEANWHILE..

"Dude!" Molly says excitedly as she runs over to a whole section of chickens and ducks.

"No way." Easton says under his breath with a laugh.

"This is you." Molly then proceeded to point at a burrito plushie with the face of the other chicken plushies.

"You fucking bitch." Easton returned.

"This is you." Easton then pointed at a banana plushie with the face and body of the other chicken plushies, "This is you. Get it? Because you're white?"

Molly's mouth seemed to drop as the 2 burst out into laughter.

"Fair enough." Molly says with a smile, "Fair enough."

Easton puts out a fist, giving Molly a fist bump.

"You wanna get them?" Easton asks as Molly points the camera to the plushies.

"Hell yeah."

With that, Easton picks up the burrito one, and Molly picks up the banana one.

MEANWHILE..