Jealousy(?)

FEBUARY 24, 2024, 2:02 PM

The judge announced that the awards would be in 10 minutes.

10 minutes ago.

Everyone was on the bleachers, watching as everyone hoped their school won.

"Do you think they'll win?" Soph asked everyone else.

"Pfft- yeah-"
"Definitely."
"Obviously, they will!"
"They better."

Mixed voices was heard among the answers to Soph's question.

"You're just saying that because it's our school, aren't you?" Soph asked with a sigh.

"Pfft- yeah." Soft answered.

"Oh my god.." Soph muttered.

"Announcements are now!" The judge announced.

Everyone goes silent as the judge says every middle school and high school.

The judges say the places for the middle schools, all of them getting the places they deserved.

Soon enough, they were announcing the high schools.

"And in 5th place, with 68.8 points.." The judge paused for a dramatic effect, "SMP High."

SMP high performed a show they called, 'Red roses' not exactly the best since everyone looked like they didn't know what they were doing.

The captain walks up and does a salute before taking the trophy.

"In 4th place, with 70.2 points.." The judge paused again, "L'manburg high school."

"They genuinely did kinda suck." Ace whispered.

"I'd argue they did worse than SMP." Sour replied.

"They both had an equal amount of awfulness." Asmos says with a laugh.

"In 3rd place, with 79.2 points.." The judge keeps on doing those stupid pauses, "Lyre high school."

The captain does a simple dance work from the show before saluting and taking the trophy.

"In 2nd place, with 80.1 points.. Kinoko High School."

"Wait- so that means.." Venus whispered.

"we got first place!" Easton says excitedly.

"Holy shit!" AJ says with a smile.

"There's no way.." Rylee says with a shocked expression.

"In first place, with 82.3 points.." The judge paused, "SNOWCHESTER HIGH SCHOOL!"

Everyone cheered as..

Wait.

That's not the captain?

That's Devon?

Devon does a dance piece from the show before bowing and doing a salute, claiming the trophy.

"Thank you for being here with us." The judge says as everyone starts cheering, the people who claimed the trophies going to their team.

Devon shows the trophy to the team, everyone cheering, Robin and Lucifer going down the bleachers to just cheer together.

"HOLY SHIT! WE DID WIN!" Asmos screamed, "TAKE THAT KINOKO HOES!"

"ASMOS! almost all of full house yelled.

"Sorry.." Asmos muttered.

Soon enough, after what looks like their coach giving them a 'good job' talk, everyone starts crowding around Devon in order to get a picture with the trophy.