CHAPTER-5

Do Vote and Comment

Adithya got a call from his Secretary informing him about the press meet. 

But Reena didn't give a damn to him and went on explaining him. 

"Enough." Said Adithya in a hard tone and got up from his seat and went to meet the reporters with Reena tailing behind him worried.

 Her worries vanished as a message popped on her phone from Vikram that he was there.

 She smiled to herself and walked elegantly and reached the press meet area. 

Adithya had a nasty shock of his life, as he saw Vikram and Adheera talking with the Media.

 Reena immediately went and stood beside Adheera. 

The reporters were creating a ruckus by asking questions at the same time.

 "Silence Silence please." Said Vikram trying to control the noise. 

Once they were quiet, Adheera began to speak, "I am old and tired now, so my doctor who is also my best friend had advised me to step down from all responsibilities and take lots of rest. So my dear son Raja Adheera Bariya will take over all the business, he has completed MBA in the US. He'll be here soon and he will take charge, I hope and pray that Bariya group of Companies flourish under him. Thank you." Finished Adheera and walked inside with Vikram and Reena without letting the reporters ask another question. 

As they reached Adheera's cabin, Adheera looked at Reena and folded his hands and said, "Thank you dear for saving my life."

 Reena shook her head in the negative direction and said, "No, sir please. Its my duty."

 Vikram smiled at them and thought they had a father-daughter relationship rather than Boss-Secretary relationship.

 "Well, Rocky, I mean Raja has boarded the flight and he will reach here by tomorrow night the earliest." Said Vikram. 

Adheera began to listen with interest as Vikram told him about his son. Reena felt that she was intervening their personal space and politely excused herself. 

Vikram and Adheera saw Reena going to her cabin and Vikram grabbed Adheera's attention by asking, "Do you have any plans on Rocky's wedding?"

 "Well, that's my first priority, I wish to find a responsible girl like Reena. She will take care of him and the Company." Said Adheera with a sigh.

 "Why a girl like Reena, Reena will be the perfect choice." thought  Vikram.

 Adheera looked at Vikram with a sad smile and said, "I hope he doesn't bring any foreigner and introduce her as my bahu."

That evening,

Reena reached her home and helped her mother in preparing for her orders. 

"Ma, where is Radhu?" asked Reena as she kneaded the dough.

 "She went out in the morning and still she didn't return." Said Priya. 

"And Ree, I think Rhea is linked with some boy." continued Priya. 

"What?" asked Reena shocked. 

"Yes, Shilpa Dadi's maid Rani told me, we bumped into each other in the evening market. She saw her with a boy in the park when she accompanied Shilpa Dadi in her afternoon walk. 

As they were speaking, Radhika entered the place happily.

 "Ma, Ree I am very happy after a long time. I have got a job as a tailor in a boutique." Said Radhika. 

Reena and Priya cheered at the news, "From now on I will also contribute something to the house." Said Radhika. 

"Let me make some payasam to celebrate." Said Priya standing up. 

Radhika freshened up and helped Reena in making pakoras to complete the order.

 Around nine the family sat together to have dinner and Priya worriedly glanced at the door looking for Rhea. 

"Ma, I called Rhea thrice but she is not picking up her phone." Complained Reena. 

"This girl will find herself in trouble if she continues this." Said Priya as she took her phone and tried calling Rhea, but there was no answer. 

"Okay, you both eat." Said Priya serving dinner for Reena and Radhika.

 Reena forced her mother to eat and not to wait for Rhea and they all had their dinner. 

After an hour Rhea called Reena and told her that she was staying at her friend Sanam's house for a girls' night. 

Reena scolded Rhea for not informing this earlier. Reena told this to Priya and everyone went to rest.