CHAPTER-22

Do Vote and Comment

That night Rocky visited Karan and Shakthi who were in the hospital. 

Karan was treated and he was asleep and Shakthi was near him.

 He saw Rocky and came near him. "Look what you did to him." Said Shakthi.

 "What did he to do me?" asked Rocky. 

"You left Reena Bhabhi and he tried his luck." Said Shakthi.

 "Reena is my wife, only mine," growled Rocky.

 "And I know I wronged her but now I realize my mistakes. And hurting him is also a mistake." Continued Rocky as he went near Karan. 

"I hurt my best friend, I would have given up anything for your sake, but my Reena, I can't." sobbed Rocky.

"Did you guys meet her at the Malhotra office?" asked Rocky wiping his tears.

 "Yes." Said Shakthi. 

"That means my guess is right, she has got a job as Secretary to the MD there if I buy more shares, I will become the MD and she will become my assistant." Thought Rocky. 

"Take care of him well, I'll meet him when he's awake." Said Rocky and left the place.

That night Rocky went to Malhotra mansion bought another thirty per cent stake and became the highest stakeholder.

 He poured out the entire story to Manish Malhotra and he decided to help Rocky.

The next morning Reena entered the office in high spirits as it was her first day in the Malhotra office. 

She saw that the office was decorated well, with a welcome board sign. 

She walked into the MD's cabin and found it empty, she went to her cabin which was adjacent to it and dumped her things. 

She came out and joined the others as she was called. 

She learnt that the new MD is going to take over Malhotra Enterprises. 

She was handed a bouquet by HR as she had to welcome the new MD as his Private Secretary.

Meanwhile, Rocky took extra time to get ready as he was going to meet Reena again, officially.

He found Adheera in the living room, he went near him and took his blessings, Adheera was a bit taken aback as Rocky fell on his feet. 

"Dad, I am going to bring your bahu back, please bless me." Said Rocky. 

Adheera smiled and touched his head.

 "I wish all your wishes come true, but don't you dare to hurt my beti." 

Rocky nodded and Shakthi too accompanied him as Karan was better and he didn't need his help.

A Porsche made its way into the Malhotra office and everyone was eagerly waiting for their new CEO. 

The door opened and Rocky made a dashing entry, the smile on Reena's face faded as she saw Rocky. 

Rocky gave his signature smirk looking at her and walked towards her. 

"Good morning sir, I am Ashwin, Senior HR." introduced the man disturbing Rocky's view.

" introduced the man disturbing Rocky's view

Shakthi Arora as Ashwin

 Rocky shook hands for name sake and continued to look at Reena. 

"She is Reena Desai your private secretary." Said Ashwin introducing Reena. 

"Hello, Reena." Said Rocky extending his hand for a handshake. 

Reena smiled awkwardly and shook hands with him. 

The moment Rocky held Reena's hand he took it in an iron grip, feeling every inch of her skin, though Reena tried to remove his hold she couldn't. 

At last, Rocky left her hand, she forcefully handed the bouquet to him and rushed inside.

 Shakthi rushed behind her to check on her as Rocky had to meet everyone. 

Reena went to her cabin typed her resignation letter furiously and took a printout. 

Shakthi saw this and stopped her, "Bhabhi please, I know Rocky had messed it up but now he has realized his mistakes, please give him a second chance." Said Shakthi. 

"No, please leave me alone." Said Reena as she proceeded to take the printout.

 Shakthi rushed to Rocky and informed him. 

Rocky went to his cabin feeling confused about what to do. 

Reena entered the office with the letter and opened her mouth to speak but Rocky started to speak, "Is it your resignation, give it. I know you are scared to work as my private secretary, as this role demands you to meet me every day, and join me for official lunch dates, dinner dates and even trips, so during that time you may not be able to resist me and will eventually fall for me. So give it."

 "No, I am not scared and I can be professional with you. And I can work well, or shall we have to sign a Contract stating that I will remain as your private secretary until you fire me" asked Reena and stormed out of the office tearing the letter. 

Rocky smiled at his cute angry kitten as he saw Reena through the glass door and he also noticed the staff giving her weird looks, he remembered about Preethi her friend in the Bariya office, so he pulled some strings and transferred her to the Malhotra office to keep her a company.

That evening after office, Rocky saw Preethi and Reena waiting at the bus stop with a few other employees, he came to know about the rumor that had spread in the office about him and Reena, though none had to guts to ask him or her they gossiped about them. 

He drove past them thinking about how to make sure that she went home safe.

He saw Adheera and a few people from the Bariya office discussing some files. 

"Dad, I'll take care of work, you just chill." Said Rocky as he settled next to Adheera on the couch.

 "I know that you are trying to win Reena Beti's heart back until you succeed in that I'll look after the business." Said Adheera. 

"Thanks, Dad." Said Rocky as he hugged Adheera.