CHAPTER 12

Do Vote and Comment

Roeena came down and began socializing, Reena spotted her family and went to them.

Adheera and Vikram too arrived on the scene, Adheera had instructed Shakthi and Karan to mix the aphrodisiac in a drink and to make sure Rocky had it at the end of the party.

Adheera picked up a microphone and addressed the guests.

"Dear friends I have organised this party for two reasons, one is to celebrate my son's wedding and the second one is to make an official announcement, the Bariya group of Companies have many businesses and we are launching a new production house and the first movie under this banner will be released by soon."

Everyone cheered,

and Adheera continued to speak, "So let the DJ begin! let's celebrate."

Music blasted and all the guests began dancing.

Rocky joined Shakthi and Karan and danced with them.

Meanwhile, Reena danced with Preethi and Radhika.

Priya enjoyed her evening by sipping juice.

While dancing Roeena accidently bumped into each other, Reena stumbled slightly but Rocky held her waist tightly to steady her.

Both got lost in each other once again.

They regained their senses as the music stopped, they parted slowly followed by an awkward silence.

Reena joined her family and proceeded to the garden where buffet dinner was served, while Rocky joined Shakthi and Karan.

Post dinner Shakthi insisted on having a drink and Rocky agreed to calm himself. "So, Rocky how is it to be married?" asked Shakthi as he noticed Rocky gawking at Reena who was looking after the guests.

"Yeah, she is a nice girl." Answered Rocky shortly.

"So you're attracted to her?" asked Shakthi.

"I don't know yaar, she is good-looking." Said Rocky as his gaze travelled to her waist.

Shakthi noticed that Rocky concentrated on Reena and gestured for Karan to do his job.

Karan added the aphrodisiac to the drink while Rocky wasn't looking.

"Here man, look at your drink and have it." Said Karan grabbing Rocky's attention.

And they both secretly shook hands seeing Rocky gulp his drink.

Once their plan succeeded Shakthi sent a message to Adheera who was waiting.

"Ah, finally these two monkeys are of some use." Said Adheera to Vikram.

Vikram just nodded hoping that everything turned well.

After sending everyone off, Reena was tired and she went to her room straight.

She was standing before the mirror and taking off her jewellery.

She heard the sound of the door opening and found Rocky standing at the entrance, she spoke while she put her jewels away.

"Ah, Rocky you came I am really tired, and I 'll freshen up first please." She faced him as she heard no response from him.

She took a close look at him, he was staring at her and she saw his forehead was covered with sweat and he was breathing heavily.

"Rocky are you okay?" asked Reena.

Rocky wiped his forehead he felt his self-control slipping away.