CHAPTER-23

Do Vote and Comment

The next day, Reena entered the office and saw renovation works going on, every wall was being painted with different shades of green. 

"Green is my favourite colour, is this a coincidence or..." thought Reena, her thoughts were broken as she heard Rocky's voice. 

Rocky's costume

Rocky's costume

"Like what you see my personal secretary?" asked Rocky stressing the word personal.

 Reena turned and looked at him who was wearing the blue suit, the one he refused to wear for the first day at the office, he took her breath away just like that by wearing a suit, certainly, suits were not made for him, he was made for suits. 

Reena's costume

Reena's costume

Rocky smiled wide seeing the effect he had on her. 

Their little moment was disturbed by Ashwin.

 "Sir, you look so good in formals." Complimented Ashwin. 

Rocky smiled and mentally banged Ashwin's head on the wall as Reena left the place without saying anything about his costume. 

He went to his cabin and began thinking of a way to call Reena to his cabin as she heard his thoughts she walked inside with a file. 

Rocky smiled and adjusted his coat to make Reena say something about it. 

She simply handed over the file and said, "Sir, please sign here we have to clear this."

 He took the file signed it and handed it back to Reena.

Reena immediately turned to leave the place but Rocky stopped her.

 "Hey, Reena wait, how do I look in this suit? Formals suit me so well nah." Asked Rocky.

 "Mmmm, not very nice it's just like a school uniform." Said Reena and left the place. 

Shakthi entered the cabin after Reena left and said, "I have placed the order for a bus for the staff, we have to arrange for a chauffeur." Said Shakthi as he settled on the sofa.