CHAPTER-8

Do Vote and Comment

"Oh Thanks to the Lord, Thanks to you. I am calling the pandit right now, we are holding the marriage in the next muhurth itself." Said Adheera overjoyed. 

Reena smiled seeing her boss so happy. "I am going to call the pandit, no I'' tell this to Raja, no Vikram I must say this to Vikram first." Said Adheera fumbling with his phone. 

"Sir, sir please don't get exert yourself." Said Reena trying to control him. 

But nothing could stop Adheera at that moment. Both Reena and Adheera didn't notice Adithya standing outside watching them.

After all that excitement died, Reena left for her home to break the news to her family. 

She mentally rehearsed what she had to say to her mother. 

Even though she didn't become the daughter-in-law of the Bariya family officially, she was given a Mercedes Benz with a full-time driver and a female bodyguard within an hour after her acceptance. 

Reena was thinking about her life when she heard her bodyguard calling her. 

"Madam, we have reached." Reena came out of her world and nodded. 

She got out of the car and went inside her house, she found her mother arranging all the jewels they had in a box. 

"Ma, what are you doing?" asked Reena confused.

 Priya looked at her and said, "I am going to pledge these jewels in the bank and arrange some cash for Rhea's wedding." 

Reena sat next to her and said, "Ma, my boss Adheera sir has a son. He wants me to marry him and he promised that he would help our family."

Priya looked at Reena shocked, "But we don't have money to arrange two weddings right now." Said Priya after a brief pause. 

"Ma, he said they will take care of everything." Said Reena. 

"But how is it practically possible? Who will say such things?" I can't believe or understand your point." Said Priya. 

"Ma they are good people, humanitarian too." Said Reena fighting her tears. 

"You are not lying, right." Asked Priya with tears of joy. 

Reena nodded swallowing a lump forming in her throat. 

"The Lord has answered our prayers, finally our miseries are going to end." Cried Priya hugging Reena. 

Reena hugged her mother and cried her heart out. 

Soon, Adheera and Vikram visited the Desai house and spoke with Priya. 

Adheera assured that he would bear the expenses of Roeena's wedding, and Rhea's wedding and provide a job for Raman. 

Priya couldn't believe her eyes as Adheera gave them a Mercedes Benz with a full-time driver and a female bodyguard to do the wedding shopping. 

Reena hid the Contract Marriage part from her family and requested the Bariyas to maintain it too. 

The pre-wedding rituals took place in the grand resort owned by the Bariya in Goa. 

Adheera wanted the best for his son's wedding.

 The flowers used for the wedding were brought from Thailand, Ice fairies were set up at the buffet area with innumerable champagne and chocolate fountains. 

Reena looked amazing in those sparkling lehengas, Roeena stunned the guests with their looks and poses. 

"Are you sure it's not a love marriage?" A notorious aunty from Reena's side asked Shilpa Dadi.