CHAPTER-6

Do Vote and Comment

Vikram and Adheera were waiting in the living room. 

Adheera was glancing at the wall clock and his watch and said, "Vikram , I think the clock has slowed down and it needs fresh batteries and my Rolex has also slowed down." 

"No, No nothing has slowed down, you have become fast as your son is coming back home after ages." Said Vikram with a laugh. 

"Well, I don't have patience, lets go to the airport and wait there." Said Adheera standing up.

 "No, No you wait here and I'll go to the airport and receive him." Said Vikram making Adheera sit down. 

Adheera shook his head sadly. Vikram chuckled and gestured the home nurse to give Adheera his medicine.

Rocky landed in India with his friends, Vikram was there at the airport to receive him. 

They hugged and Vikram briefed about Adheera's health on the way to Bariya mansion. 

As they stepped out of the car, sounds of trumpets and drums began, Rocky looked around surprised as Adheera was waiting for him to welcome him, all the servants and drivers stood at the entrance to welcome him.

 "Raja." Said Adheera as he extended his arms to hug Rocky. 

Rocky hugged him and asked, "Why Dad all this?" pointing to the band. 

"My son is coming back to me after ages, shouldn't I celebrate it." Said Adheera quite offended. 

Shakthi hugged Adheera and asked, "How are you Uncle?" 

 "Feeling better beta." Said Adheera hugging him back. 

"Dad, this is Karan my best friend." Said Rocky introducing Karan to everyone. 

"Hello Beta." Said Adheera. 

"Lets go inside and talk." Said Adheera leading the way. 

"Everybody go freshen up and have food, its past bedtime for Adheera, lets talk in the morning." Said Vikram. 

Rocky went to his room, while Shakthi and Karan were shown their rooms by the house helps. 

He entered his room and found a big photo frame of toddler Rocky with his mother Shanthi Bariya. 

He tried to hold back his tears, but he couldn't, he bit his index finger hard and tried to control his tears. 

He sat on the floor thinking about the happy times he had with his mother in that room. 

His thoughts came to an end as he heard a knock on his door, it was Vikram with Rocky's dinner. 

He placed the tray on the ottoman and faced Rocky.

 "I know its hard for you to be in a house that is filled with your mother's memories, you must stay here and look after everything or else, you'll have to live with your father's memories and not with your father."

Rocky wiped his face with the back of his hands and nodded.

The next morning, Everyone were eating breakfast at the dining table. 

Adheera initiated the conversation. "Raja, you have come here now and get rid of your jetlag and enjoy for a few days and then take charge of all the business" Rocky nodded and munched his breakfast.

An hour later,

Adheera went to the office. Reena was in her cabin which was adjacent to Adheera's, she was busy sorting out papers regarding the transportation of goods from the warehouses.