CHAPTER-21

Do Vote and Comment

While Rocky and Shakthi were interacting with the beggar, Reena reached the Café and saw Karan waiting for her.

She greeted him politely. 

Karan pulled a chair for Reena like a gentleman and sat down. 

"So, Reena what would you like to have?" asked Karan handing her the menu.

 "Nothing, I am good." Said Reena placing the menu down.

 "Oh, then some nice coffee?" asked Karan, feeling down. 

"Okay" agreed Reena.

 Karan ordered two cups of espresso and some chocolate muffins.

 Reena just looked on and after the waiter left.

 "My file," asked Reena. 

"Oh yes." Said Karan and handed it to her. 

"Thanks, Karan." Said Reena opened her file and found her appointment letter.  She placed it in her bag.

"You are always welcome. And, how do you feel now?" asked Karan.

 "Just, I don't know life seems empty now." Said Reena looking down. 

Karan thought she would scold Rocky for ruining her life. "Oh." Said Karan, he didn't want to blabber something unnecessary and he tried to come straight to the point. 

He took a bunch of red roses and said, "Reena, will you marry me?"

 This sudden confession took aback Reena as she never expected in her wild dreams that Karan would ask something like this.

 And at that time Rocky entered the scene, his blood boiled as he heard those words.

 Reena's throat was blocked and no words came out. 

"Reena, I know Rocky doesn't know how to treat you, you deserve to be treated like a queen. I will take care of you well." Continued Karan as his eyes filled with tears seeing Reena's horrified expressions.

Their eye contact was broken as a punch landed on Karan's face, Reena screamed in fear as she saw Rocky. 

His eyes were red with rage and he continued to beat Karan. 

Karan was no match for Rocky's strength, though he tried to dodge his attacks. 

"How dare you talk to my wife like that?" asked Rocky as he continued to beat the shit out of Karan. 

"I trusted you with my eyes closed but you want my wife." Said Rocky as he continued his assault on Karan. 

Reena tried to separate the men but couldn't, soon Shakthi and a few waiters separated them and Reena held Rocky from pouncing on Karan. 

"Rocky don't hurt him" cried Reena. 

Rocky looked at her and her tears for Karan made him even more mad. 

He grabbed her hand and dragged her out. 

Reena had no chance as his grip was like iron, he shoved her into the backseat of the car and drove. 

Reena watched as Rocky went, they reached a recreation club owned by the Bariyas. 

He opened the door, grabbed her hand, and took her in. 

Soon they were in an Imperial suite room he pushed her on the bed locked the room and went. 

Reena just processed the entire episode, Karan whom she thought was a brother proposed to her and now she is trapped in a luxurious place.