CHAPTER-14

Do Vote and Comment

Reena opened her eyes, she found herself in her bed wearing his shirt. 

She rubbed her eyes and thought about their time together.

 She stretched a bit but a sound of pain escaped her mouth as she felt sore. 

He was a bit wilder than the previous time. 

She checked the time, it was mid-morning. 

She slowly plodded to the bathroom and did her business. 

She went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, she began to prepare lunch munching her apple. 

She decided to take food for her mother and Rocky. 

She changed into her old office clothes as she was visiting the office for the first time after her wedding. 

She went to the hospital first gave her mother food and spent some time with her

After that, she went to her old office. 

The staff there greeted her politely, with more respect, some gave her dirty looks as she married the son of the Boss. 

Reena didn't care for anyone, she retraced her steps to her old cabin which he shared with Adheera, now occupied by Rocky. 

She slightly opened the door and peeped in, "May I come in sir?" asked Reena. 

Rocky who was absorbed in a file looked up and found Reena. 

"Hey, Reena. I didn't expect you here." Said Rocky. 

Reena entered the cabin and went near him with his lunch bag.

 Rocky noticed that Reena was in her formal and not in a sari.

 He had seen her only once in formals, the first time they met. 

He scanned her from top to bottom as these well-fitting clothes made her look hotter. 

He got up and went near her, Reena noticed the desire in his eyes, and she walked backwards as she looked at her like she was his prey.

 She felt a wall behind her and Rocky blocked her way by placing his arms on both sides. "R-Rocky." Whispered Reena as no sound escaped her mouth as she felt his gaze on her.

 "Sir? But you didn't call me sir last night." Said Rocky as his eyes captured every tiny detail of her face. 

"I-I brought l-lunch." Stammered Reena.

 "But I want to eat you, raw." Said Rocky and he brought his face closer to hers.

 "Rocky, please no...." said Reena as she kept her hand on his chest trying to push him back.

 "Why?" asked Rocky cupping her cheek and caressing it. 

"This is not our room, it's your workplace and I am not okay with this," said Reena trying to control the tingling feeling in her south.