CHAPTER-20

Do Vote and Comment

The next morning, Rocky was awakened by Gopal.

"A few more minutes Reena." Mumbled Rocky as he buried his face on the pillow.

This angered Gopal as Rocky threw his daughter-like figure out, he shook Rocky harder spoiling his sleep.

Rocky opened his eyes and was a bit shocked to see Gopal instead of Reena.

"Gopal Anna, it's you. I thought it was Reena." Said Rocky sleepily as he got up.

"Here Coffee." Said Gopal without emotion in his voice and placed the mug on the side table.

Rocky got up and went to brush, he came out after a few minutes and sipped the coffee, he felt an urge to spit the coffee immediately.

"Anna, this is not coffee, it tastes like some horrible medicine. Have you tasted Reena's coffee, even Starbucks' coffee will lose before hers" Said Rocky setting the cup down.

"I am not Reena and I don't know how Starbucks' coffee tastes." Said Gopal as he took the coffee mug and left the place.

Rocky just shrugged and left for the gym.

Meanwhile, Reena woke up, from the minute she opened her swollen eyes, her thoughts were all about Adheera and Rocky.

However, she tried to brush those thoughts away, but they kept on coming back.

She came to the living room and found it empty as her mother was still sleeping.

She opened the main door and found the newspaper, in that she saw an advertisement for an opening for a Secretary in a company in the newspaper and she decided to attend it.

On the other hand, Karan decided to call Reena and ask her out that evening.

He messaged her asking her whether she was free in the evening and he would like to catch up with her over a cup of coffee.

His heartbeat raised as he was about to press the send button. He was staring at his phone until Shakthi called him.

"Karan, we have to go to that Malhotra enterprises today." Said Shakthi. "Today?" asked Karan keeping his phone inside his pocket.

"Yes, finally that old man has agreed to a 30 per cent stake in Bariya groups and I don't think Rocky will join us, so we have to finalize the deal." Said Shakthi. Karan just nodded.

Rocky returned from the gym and went to the dining area.

"Gopal anna, anna where are you?" called Rocky.

"I am here." Said Gopal coming out with a spoon in his hand.

"Where is my juice?" demanded Rocky.

"What juice?" asked Gopal.

"Orange juice, I always drink a bottle of juice after my workout and Reena will be waiting for me with the juice when I return from the gym." Said Rocky.

"I don't know that you drink juice after your workout." Said Gopal in a monotonous tone.

"Okay, now get me some." Said Rocky.

"If I make juice for you, then who will take care of breakfast?" asked Gopal.

Rocky glared at him and went away mumbling, "Though I was married to Reena for only a year she understood me so well, but this man knew me since I was a baby, he speaks like this."

Rocky went to his room and went to have a shower, post-shower he wore his bathrobe, he wanted to wear his favorite blue shirt and he opened his cupboard but he was not able to find it, "Reena."