Chapter 2: Met by Chance (2)

Cheng Ying Ji smiled and did not answer. This year, she turns 26 years old, in fact, she is not young anymore. For an idol, this age is suitable for trying out other fields. Cheng Ying Ji doesn't care too much about her image or career development. How should she put it... she's the type of person... who has no ambitions, or more accurately, can't find direction in her life.

Cheng Ying Ji became an idol, basically because that year she felt participating in a survival show seemed interesting. To put it bluntly, she got a godsend, so she became famous. However, Cheng Ying Ji seems to have a predestined career, so she tries very hard to learn and improve her skills in music. Since she was a child, she liked musical instruments and singing, and the Raven invested a lot in her. For Cheng Ying Ji, every day she is doing the job she loves, that's all.

Cheng Ying Ji felt that she had no talent in the acting field, but the company wanted her to enter the film market, so she did not refuse. She knows that this attitude of not wanting to progress is not good for her, but right now she really can't find the feeling in acting. The team wanted her to take on a few small roles to practice, but Cheng Ying Ji refused, and they couldn't force her.

Previously, she accepted an invitation to play a small role with only a few scenes in a movie by TV actor Tian Ming. Her fans at that time were still excited and hoped for her to continue acting. Jing Dian was the happiest person on the team. He kept searching for good movie scripts for her, but Cheng Ying Ji denied all of them.

Speaking of that role, Tian Ming was filming an entertainment show with Cheng Ying Ji's participation - of course, she was still only a temporary guest. At the same time, the movie Tian Ming was filming was having trouble with lacking an actress, and he found her appearance suitable, so he recommended her to the director. Cheng Ying Ji's team was so happy to send her to the film crew and start filming immediately.

That role was nothing special, Cheng Ying Ji played it without any problems, but she still didn't find filming interesting.

Can someone tell Jing Dian what the hell is wrong with him since he has an artist who is both arbitrary and careless like Cheng Ying Ji under his care?

Cheng Ying Ji's phone rang. She was looking at the documents sent by Yang Yi and didn't look to see who was calling and had already picked up the phone.

"Xiao Ying." Yang Yi's cheerful and energetic voice came from the phone. At this point, Cheng Ying Ji took a moment to look at the phone screen, then turned on the speakerphone directly and placed the phone on her lap. "Have you seen the documents?!"

"I am now." Cheng Ying Ji finished the last sip of honey water. Xiao Mi quickly took the cup and ran to pour her another cup of warm water. Cheng Ying Ji flipped through the documents in her hand and spoke faintly. "Not bad."

"I know that you will be satisfied with this. What do you think about our collaboration? You can always come and record the new song with me."

Cheng Ying Ji was speechless. "Please send my team your schedule here so we can arrange a date and record together. Isn't you who want to start filming the MV too?"

"Okay, I will send you my schedule immediately." Yang Yi said with a laugh. This guy on stage and off is completely different. On the outside, he's handsome and good at flirting and entertaining fans, but in fact, he's extremely childish. That's why it is said that although Cheng Ying Ji is younger than him and is his junior, she is no different from Yang Yi's older sister. "Oh right, I almost forgot, you know how to dance, right?"

"... Do you really ask an idol like me if I know how to dance?"

Cheng Ying Ji asked ridiculously, sometimes she didn't understand what he was thinking. When Yang Yi heard this, he chuckled in a cute way and spoke.