Chapter 7 - Galactic Police (1)

At night, the recording of the second episode of "Run! Fight!" officially started. The group of five fixed guests goes together, in the following order: Cheng Ying Ji, Song Jie, Yu Yue, Ji Zi Yan, and Lin Ying. They very reasonably said that since Cheng Ying Ji was the captain, she had to lead the way. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She knew they were afraid, so she didn't expose their reason.

The staff guided them to a certain room, as the door slammed shut behind them. The narrator spoke up again and asked a question: "What is the largest planet in the Solar System?"

"Jupiter." Cheng Ying Ji immediately responded.

Producer team: Is there anything you don't know?

The narrator immediately spoke. "You can take off the blindfold."

"Wow, Xiao Ying, you're knowledgeable, you know everything."

Ji Zi Yan opened his blindfold, leaned over Cheng Ying Ji's shoulder, and said. After that, he joined the others to observe the room they were in.

This room is decorated exactly like an office. There are four seats and four desks connected to a long arc located on the ground floor. The mezzanine above is another desk. In the middle of the room was a huge projector screen showing some documents.

"This place must be our team's office." Yu Yue observed for a moment and said. She and Lin Ying went to check the computers and saw that all four computers had passwords. Each computer also had its respective name labeled on it this was their desk. "Upstairs is probably the captain's room."

Ji Zi Yan and Song Jie had already run to the mezzanine, confirming that Cheng Ying Ji's computer was indeed there. But they couldn't open it either, requiring them to solve the security puzzle. Their captain, Cheng Ying Ji, was standing in the middle of the room, intently looking at the information shown on the projector screen.

"Our plot today is to find the spy." Cheng Ying Ji said, pointing to the information on the screen. "Is there any connection to these cases?"

The others began to gather in one place to watch the information on the projection screen. On the screen were documents about a case that their team was investigating. Cheng Ying Ji's team is known as Team Alpha of the Azure Galactic Police Department. Team Alpha is responsible for the core and most difficult cases in the Department. The object they are fighting against is an organization of an alien group called Dragonis.

The appearance of Dragonis on the planet Azure - where they are located - is increasing rapidly and crimes are also increasing. Recently, countless explosions caused by Dragonis have increased rapidly, causing many injuries and deaths. Team Alpha's mission is to find the Dragonis group behind these things and capture them as quickly as possible.

The most recent event that occurred was when a military area of the Police Department was blown up, causing a large number of reserve police officers to be seriously injured. The Commander-in-Chief of the Police Department reported this serious situation to the higher organization, the Galactic Police Alliance. According to the information sent, a special envoy was dispatched to assist them in investigating this case.

Furthermore, the Commander-in-Chief also suspected that there were spies within the police because a lot of confidential information about the Department's secret bases had been leaked. Countless Dragonis attacks have taken place near these bases. Therefore, the Commander-in-Chief asked Team Alpha to not only stop the Dragonis but also capture the spy.

"If the Commander-in-Chief knew that the spy was among the people of Team Alpha, he would lose his hair."

As soon as Ji Zi Yan finished speaking, everyone couldn't help but laugh out loud. Team Alpha is the headquarters' core team, the most respected and trusted force. But in the end, it's where the spies hide.