Chapter 9 - Housewarming Party (1)

Busy - Cheng Ying Ji's usual state in recent days. Her schedule is so tight that after two days of rest, she can only sleep a few hours almost every day. The rehearsals for the concert were nothing to worry about and were completed smoothly, but because Cheng Ying Ji wanted to add a new song to the final performance of the concert, it made her even busier.

Lapines all know that every Cheng Ying Ji concert, after finishing the main setlist, has a special performance - this is a benefit for fans who attend the live concert. Normally these performances are confidential and are not made public. Even the masternims(*) do not have the right to release images or video clips of that performance.

Normally, Cheng Ying Ji releases new versions of old songs, but rarely does she write another song herself for the concert. But when the concert took place, it was right at the time when Yang Yi was constantly pushing the promotion campaign for his album "Fairy Love". Cheng Ying Ji really liked the theme song that she and he sang together, so Cheng Ying Ji asked Yang Yi if she could compose another song herself to continue the lyrics of Fairy Love.

Yang Yi of course has no objection. That's why Cheng Ying Ji quickly started composing, so she was especially busier than usual.

Not to mention Cheng Ying Ji's concert, a series of her releasing commercials that she filmed was enough to cause a stir in recent days. The teaser of Fairy Love has been released, there is no image of Cheng Ying Ji inside, but a part of her harmony with Yang Yi is cut into this teaser, causing Lapine and Xiao Yang - Yang Yi's fans to constantly interact online.

Initially, the two fandoms fought because Lapine believed that the female singer was their idol, and Xiao Yang responded that she was not. In fact, the relationship between Cheng Ying Ji and Yang Yi is good, their fans know about this. Moreover, the market share of male singers and female singers is different. They have no heated conflicts, so they are not considered competitors.

But at the year-end awards ceremony last year, Cheng Ying Ji surpassed Yang Yi, winning three major awards at the year-end music festival at once. She absolutely did not leave any prizes for the others in "Four Great Singers": Yang Yi, Qi Zi Yan, and Zhao Yu. As a result, Lapine was crushed by the fandoms of the other three.

The war was so intense that when Yang Yi's team officially announced that his duet singer was Cheng Ying Ji to calm the situation down.

Furthermore, the MV teaser of the two of them was released, making the fans stopped to focus on obsessing over their idol's appearance. From enemies to comrades, they started to increase the views for the MV teaser, then cried and counted the days waiting for the album and MV to be officially released.

Cheng Ying Ji didn't have time to go online to pay attention to these things. She heard Jing Dian reminding her that she should communicate and interact with Yang Yi, so she just logged into her account, shared his post, wrote a few lines, and added a few comments. Then she went offline again.

However, there was an urgent problem... her schedule was too tight, and Cheng Ying Ji finally couldn't bear it. When she arrived at the set to record "Run! Fight" episode 3, she fainted. The whole crew rushed to take Cheng Ying Ji to the hospital. The news was leaked by someone, causing a lot of turmoil on social networks. Things got out of control when Lapine constantly spammed her busy schedule under the post from her team's account, asking them to respect her health and reduce her schedule.

And for this reason... Cheng Ying Ji could not participate in the filming of episode 3. She was extremely guilty and apologized to the crew and other guests. Everyone was very understanding. Cheng Ying Ji was absent in episode 3 of the show. The director invited two other people to fill in her place. Furthermore, because of this hospitalization, she was forced to rest at home for a week, and her entire schedule was pushed back.