Chapter 3: Run! Fight! - The First Episode (1)

The first filming location of "Run! Fight!" is in Thailand. It must be said that this game show producer invested a lot. Almost every episode was filmed abroad, the setting was both large and very carefully choreographed. Cheng Ying Ji got on a plane early in the morning to fly to Thailand and quickly arrived at the filming location.

Jing Dian informed her about the participants in the show this season. There are a total of five fixed guests. Whether or not there will be other guests coming is temporarily not announced by the producers. But the celebrities who participate in this show are famous.

Besides Cheng Ying Ji, she encountered another person, Ji Zi Yan. She and this guy had never actually met or had the chance to work with each other. Ji Zi Yan is the same age as Cheng Ying Ji, and both also debuted after participating in a survival show, so they can't help but feel a little closer and more sympathetic than usual.

In addition, there is Yu Yue - she is a veteran actress, the Best Actress of the previous generation, she has more than 20 years of experience in acting and has won multiple awards. Yu Yue is very well-maintained, so she doesn't look old at all, and she always exudes a gentle demeanor that makes people really like her. Although her current popularity is not as good as the current famous actors, her influence is still huge. Cheng Ying Ji heard that Yu Yue participated in this game show because she liked puzzle shows.

Next is an emerging actor. This guy is only 18 years old, his name is Song Jie, he has been a child actor since he was young, he can also be considered a famous artist, but he participates in many movies, he is ranked as a veteran in acting. Although there have been no prestigious awards so far, starting out early still counts as proof that he has influence. Song Jie has a scholarly appearance, is shy when meeting people, and is easy to get along with.

Finally, there is a very famous recent internet phenomenon. Professional E-sports player Lin Ying. His appearance is tall, handsome, and quiet, and his gaming skills are good, so he's very famous on the internet. Cheng Ying Ji plays games in her free time. She has watched many of Lin Ying's videos and learned a lot of shooting techniques for FPS games from him. Lin Ying wasn't much older than Song Jie. The two boys were on the same flight, so as soon as they met, they formed a gaming team.

Once all the guests have gathered, the producers don't start filming right away, but let the guests rest and eat a bit, then split up to take photos to promote the game show. Cheng Ying Ji and Ji Zi Yan have so many things in common, so they get along quite fast. Cheng Ying Ji will never know how Ji Zi Yan is until now, cause... this man is the same as Yang Yi. They're both energized and childish at the same time.

Yang Yi is childish and arbitrary. He calls everyone by nicknames, considers they are his best friends, and doesn't even consciously have the image of a cool, handsome idol. He flirted with his fans a lot to give them fan service. This makes his manager worry about him every time. Ji Zi Yan... loves games. But his gaming skills are unbelievable, he is the worst player Cheng Ying Ji ever witnessed in her entire life.

Yu Yue is the oldest, looking at the group of young people playing games, she can't help but admire them. Cheng Ying Ji realized that the generation gap was quite large, so she proactively sought her out to talk.

"Miss Yu Yue, do you want to play with us?"

The four were pulling together to form a team and play Valorant together. Seeing Yu Yue on the side watching them play the game, Cheng Ying Ji smiled and asked.

"Nah, I think I will pass, I'm too old, I can't keep up with you guys."

"You're not old at all." Cheng Ying Ji quickly said. As someone who doesn't like watching movies, she also knows that her reputation is not bad at all. Furthermore, the two of them were the only two female guests, so she wanted to take care of Yu Yue a little more. "You look so young. Furthermore, the game does not discriminate by age."