Chapter 8 - #AZ4444 (2)

The computer was unlocked and Cheng Ying Ji quickly opened the document.

Inside is all the evidence that could destroy the entire law enforcement system of planet Azure.

Thirty years ago, the authorities in Azure found a special virus on the body of the Dragonis people. They secretly researched this virus to create a biological weapon. Even experimented on soldiers and police. This virus can cause the user's strength to increase sharply, but gradually over time, their body will heat up to a certain level and explode.

The explosions of 30 years ago were created by people being experimented on. The Dragonis' gene was found at the scene, so the government directly blamed this group of people. It was announced that these bombings were caused by terrorist Dragonis. The research headquarters for these viruses is located underground, above which is a very large mall. Explosions occurred more and more frequently, and research went completely out of control, causing the Galactic Security Alliance to pay attention to the crimes in Azure and send people to investigate.

For fear of their actions being exposed, the Azure government blew up the entire laboratory even though it sacrificed countless innocent people shopping and entering the mall on the ground. Team Alpha's captain's family also died in that event. The captain was 7 years old that year and was the only one still alive.

A 7-year-old child believed in the words of the government and the police that this explosion was caused by Dragonis. The child dreamed of becoming a police officer to catch all the people who harmed his family. The captain devoted to the Police Department for 15 years... accomplished countless glorious victories. As strong as his belief in justice was, it was destroyed when he discovered the truth that year.

The justice he pursues is just a lie. The people he has hated for so many years are innocent people.

The captain once participated in a hostage rescue mission and saved a Dragonis child. According to the law, he had to kill that boy, but he didn't. The captain... let the boy go. The boy helped him by giving him all the documents proving the truth that the explosion 30 years ago was caused by the Azure government.

The captain chose to betray the Police Department. He acts alone, constantly secretly collecting evidence of the Azure government's crimes. During that process, a security police officer under his command - discovered abnormalities and investigated himself. This leads to the police officer knowing that his captain is a spy, but at the same time, he also discovers the government's unusual connections to the bombings.

The captain secretly sent documents to a special envoy of the Galactic Security Alliance so that he could help him bring the whole truth to light and successfully eliminate the ulcers in Azure's government. But when the captain secretly did this, the Commander-in-Chief suspected him and ordered Team Alpha to find the spy within themselves. They want Team Alpha to kill each other and try to prevent the special envoy from going to Azure to get the documents.

Cheng Ying Ji sat dumbfounded in front of the computer. She looked at her health bar with only 20 points remaining. The narrator's warning sounds keep ringing when everyone else's health gets low.

Cheng Ying Ji looked at the bottle of poison she was holding in her hand. She smirked, quietly opened the bottle, and poured it straight onto her life monitor.

"Case closed, the spy was successfully eliminated. The winner is Team Alpha."

The announcement made everyone stunned. The NPC group that was constantly wasting time with the guests was also frozen. Ji Zi Yan was the first to react. He pushed the NPCs away and rushed towards Team Alpha's office. The others quickly chased after him.