Chapter 6: Mysterious Guest (2)

After discussing their identities, everyone began to change into costumes. The guest is still kept a secret for now, except for Cheng Ying Ji who accidentally knew who it was, no one knew. Even when taking photos, Huo Xiu was not present, he took photos elsewhere.

The fashion costumes of this episode are inspired by a cyberpunk theme. Cheng Ying Ji is the captain, her outfit is also a bit elaborate.

Cheng Ying Ji wore black shorts, revealing her straight white legs. She wore a thigh belt and black high-necked military boots, with a black, close-fitting, high-collared crop top, and over it was a short-sleeved leather jacket. The zipper of the jacket was pulled up halfway, and Cheng Ying Ji's curves were displayed without any imperfection. Her arm wore a small belt, on which was a vitality display device prepared by the program team.

She also had a gun belt on her belt, a handgun strapped to her left wrist, and a black military knife on her right. Cheng Ying Ji's long black hair was carefully combed, still in a normal ponytail. But because of her aura, today Cheng Ying Ji's makeup was sexy. Her sharp black eyeliner made her normally gentle eyes now look extremely sharp.

Compared to the office outfit in the previous episode, Cheng Ying Ji likes this outfit more, it's quite easy to act. She guessed that this episode would probably have a lot of action, and it would also be equipped with weapons.

However, while Cheng Ying Ji was inside the preparation room, outside, Ji Zi Yan and Lin Ying had already finished taking a couple of photos. The two of them have the same identity as police officers, so they are partners. Military medic and detective also took pictures together. Compared to Cheng Ying Ji's clothes, which are quite sexy, Yu Yue's clothes are more discreet.

However, what Cheng Ying Ji didn't know was that the staff outside were very excited about her appearance. Not only the staff, but her teammates also really wanted to see what their team captain looked like. Sure enough, it did not disappoint everyone's expectations. As soon as Cheng Ying Ji and the makeup artist walked out, everyone was in awe.

Look at this slim waist, this unbearably beautiful figure must be said to be extremely rare.

"I discovered that the producer team seems to have a conspiracy." Ji Zi Yan looked at the staff member who was helping to adjust Cheng Ying Ji's weapon belt, stood on one side with his arms crossed, looking at her from top to bottom, and then exclaimed. "This outfit of yours is so beautiful."

"Wanna exchange with me?"

Cheng Ying Ji said teasingly.

"Please spare me, I can't have your supermodel figure."

Cheng Ying Ji laughed and started her photoshoot. This time she did not have a photoshoot with anyone. Cheng Ying Ji's photos have been taken and haven't even been edited yet, but everyone already thinks it's beautiful enough. Yu Yue always feels beautiful things attractive. She has secretly liked Cheng Ying Ji's appearance from a long time ago, so now the more she looks at it, the more she likes her. She sat on one side, looking at the screen showing Cheng Ying Ji's unedited photo, signed.

"It would be great if she acted in a police movie."

"I know right!!" Song Jie is a big fan of Cheng Ying Ji. He and the other Lapines are always crying and hoping for her to act in a real movie. "Hopefully she will act in movies in the future, I really want to see the movies she stars in."

" A Ying is really beautiful, I feel like she can nail any appearance."

Lin Ying praised.

"If she wears a cheongsam... tsk tsk..."

Ji Zi Yan touched his chin thoughtfully.

Yu Yue looked up when she heard that.

"Yeah, if the upcoming episodes take the Republic of China area as the theme, Xiao Ying will look breathtaking in a cheongsam."