5 - Regrets

If you skipped the last chapter, Jasper & Ethan only had a cup of tea. And talked about the homosexual agenda. That's all.
———————————————————

Ethan hissed at the sudden soreness his body woke him too. He really had to piss.

But the warmth wrapped around him had him temporarily not worried about his bladder. Then memories flashed.

Almost an out of body experience, Ethan jumped away from the sleeping sex god next to him. Not only did he fall off the bed and pull all of the blankets off the bed with him, he also landed right on his sore ass.

He yelped as the pain shot up his spine. He limp-ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He was so fucked!

In that whole scene, he hadn't once checked to see if the man was awake. But the sudden laughing from the other room told him what he needed to know.

His face burned with raging embarrassment. And to make things worse, his thighs started to become slick with..-

He slipped a hand behind himself, carefully pressing a finger into his very sensitive opening.

His finger came back slick with a very slimy-

His embarrassment somehow flushed worse, his whole body feeling like a burning flame.

Quickly, he showered. He did the best he could cleaning up his..He couldn't even think about it.

He wrapped a towel around himself, fought against every instinct that told him to stay hidden, and left the safety of the bathroom.

The hotel room was nicely arranged, truly a beautiful place. He found his clothes neatly stacked on the dresser, and no mysterious sex god to be found.

He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly got dressed. The showers did wonders for his sore muscles, but pain medications wouldn't hurt.

None of his items has been stolen it seemed, and he even found a small note on the bedside table.

"Text me when you're home. I want to know you're safe.

###-###-####

-J"

Ethan couldn't help but pout. Where's the cliché 'I had a great night'? 'We should meet up again'?

He supposed it was better than nothing. But he definitely wouldn't mind another night like that. He licked his lips and grabbed his phone.

———————————————————

"I need it fixed by tonight-" Ethan was interrupted for what felt like the fifth time that call.

"Sir, we understand your frustration. However, all our staff are currently-"

"Yes, I've been told. That doesn't shit
I don't have the cash to get a hotel," He whined. He paused, then cleared his throat. "There's absolutely no one?"

"I'm afraid so, sir. As soon as somebody's available, we'll give you a call," and something in her voice made him believe.

"Alright, thank you," He sighed. He hung up, then clenched his hands into fists.

He had come home to large puddles soaked into almost every piece of furniture, wall and flooring he rented.

He had been calling people all day with no luck. Eventually he sat on the ground and played games until his phone warned him of low battery.

He's plug it in if it weren't sure to fry him. He'd been told three times by three different service callers that this would've been easier to handle if he would've caught the problem yesterday.

Yesterday..when he was fucking that man. He'd be sleeping in a warm, dry bed right now if it weren't for the fun he'd 'earned.'

He sniffled as frustrated tears flooded his eyes. He'd just wait for the phone call and everything would work out.

———————————————————
Word Count: 614

Hello!

Bit of a sad ending..how was it? Let me know!

Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3