11 - Club's Special 🦖

Ethan and Kate showed up to a busy club. They were forced to enter through the back and head up to their stations the long way.

Kate added a bit of makeup to each of them, only enough to make their features pop.

His outfit barely hid anything. A thin black piece of leather hid his already half-hard dick. A thin piece of string attached it at the back. For his top, he had a thin, see-through crop. Underneath, his nipples were hard from the arousal of being seen.

The club was holding a special event for the newly registered members. Kate also informed him that a soft scene would take place with a regular Dom and a random submissive he had picked.

Ethan could barely contain his excitement throughout the night. They were only allowed to serve non-alcoholic drinks, which many complained about, but nobody left because of it.

Many watched in excitement as they welcomed everyone. The scene was scheduled to start an hour into the night. They were mainly congratulating the members on passing their submissive and/or dominant classes.

He worked on making small fruit bowls to pass out at the booths scattered along the walls.

When he was done with those, Kate gave him light work to do while he waited for the hour to pass.

Time went by slowly, but when the time arrived, everyone fell into place. The lights dim as attention fell onto center stage.

And there stood Jasper. On center stage. A submissive, nude boy lay next to him, already squirming. He was bound and gagged to a table. His legs were tied to each each edge, his ass exposed to the crowd. But none of that mattered to Ethan.

His eyes zeroed in on the handsome dominant that stood half naked on stage, being watched by a room of people.

He whispered into the subs ear before counting out ten light spanks. A light shade of pink blushed over them, but it was clear Jasper wasn't finished. He pulled a crop that hung on the wall nearby, next to a bunch of other torture devices Ethan blushed crimson thinking about.

20 more hits were spread across the submissive's thighs, lower back, and ass. He was sobbing by the time the dominant was done but eagerly wiggled his ass for more.

"Eager little slut," Jasper's voice sent shivers down Ethan's spine. His hard-on stuck out pitifully, almost begging for attention.

The show was almost too much to watch; he constantly had to shift where he was stationed to get any little bit of friction he could. His heart pounded in his chest.

When he thought nothing could get worse, Jasper slowly unzipped his black leather pants and pulled his cock into the audience's view.

He walked around the submissive, untying the gag and filling his mouth to the brim. The room could see how badly the submissive needed friction by the way his dick jumped between his legs.

Even bound, he tried his best to buck his hips. But clearly, that was the wrong move. Slowly, Jasper pulled out. Soft apologies and pleas could be heard falling from his mouth, but it didn't change how harshly the dominant swung down the paddle onto his ass.

A loud cry came from the submissive, but it was quickly followed by "One!"

Smack. "Two!"

Smack. "Three!"

Each smack was followed by a cry or a moan of pain and pleasure. Up until he was begging to cum.

Ethan watched in disbelief. He felt beyond desperate to touch himself but was too memorized by the show. He felt needy to be played with like that, jealous of the boy on stage, and yet so fearful to be spanked.

20 were counted total, 10 on each ass cheek. His skin was an angry red, almost already starting to bruise.

"Cum, my dirty boy," Jasper growled. The submissive came with a scream all over the stage. The room was filled with horny people already making out from the dirty scene.

But none of that mattered to Ethan. His legs were trembling, his breathing harsh, and his vision completely white as his body rolled through the harsh waves of pleasure.

His chest had been covered in layer of slick.

Had he just cum?

———————————————————
Word count: 750

His everybody!

Another spicy chapter!
How'd you enjoy it?
Let me know by voting or by leaving a comment!
Thank you!

Have a good day/night!
-Alexai<3