28 - Epilogue

Abigail drooled all over her bib, her head wobbling as she struggled to keep it up. At 2 months, she almost only drooled, much to her sister's dismay.

Ethan smiled at his toddler's boredom. "Olivia, why don't you go help daddy in the kitchen, hm?"

He watched his daughter recognize the disguised command, dragging her barefoot feet across the carpet. His youngest fussed when he picked her up, the smallest frown forming on her chubby cheeks.

Shortly, he joined his makeshift family. Jasper stirred freshly diced vegetables in a sizzling pan, Chris helping Olive stir in tomato sauce and paste when he was done.

Though Christopher fussed the most about safety, he couldn't deny their daughter's love for cooking.

"Papa," She mumbled, fidgeting with her braids.

"Yes, hon?" Ethan grabbed the warmed baby bottle, bringing it to the little demanding mouth.

"I think a brother would be much more entertaining," her toddler brain reasoned that a baby wasn't boring. A little sister was.

He heard both Jasper choke on his bite that he had grabbed while cutting his daughter's spaghetti, and Christopher spill his cup of milk.

"Yeah?" He chuckled, pulling the bottle back to clean up his two month's spit up. "Well, you're stuck with a sister. Blame the storks."

"Hmph," the tot pouted, picking at her cut-up dinner. "Can't you just have another?"

That made him choke, a few pieces of meat going down the wrong tube. "No. No, we can not. Drop the topic."

"But-"

"No." Even Abby knew she couldn't argue against Papa when he put his foot down on a topic.

The dinner was then filled with awkward silence as Abigail sat in her tiny angry bubble. Until she forgot and started asking why giraffes had black and white stripes.

"That's zebras, dear," Christopher held a hand over his mouth to cover his struggle not to laugh.

"No! It's a grr-af! Gr-afs have black and white stripes," she huffed, crossing her arms. Ethan wondered how she felt, clearly stuck in a room with idiot men at such a young age already.

While Ethan's small family feasted, and he burped Abby, they passed the time by arguing with the amusing toddler. Going through such a tiring day, his youngest got tied to his chest with a scarf, safely wrapped around his limbs to hold the baby to his chest for a quick nap.

Though both surrogates had been rough to find, both had been amazing fits. Abigail and Olivia shared so many features with the men but also had many attributes from their mothers.

The throuple had gotten good advice, support, and friendships during their process. They debated on a third kid but knew they had many years before age was a worry.

During their fifth anniversary, Jasper had expressed his love for kids, hoping when they were stable enough to have them.

After their seventh, they celebrated their little Oli. Then tenth delivered Abigiail.

Klyvine had barely grown from his puppy size but was very well trained around the children.

Christopher set up Frozen with Olivia; Jasper getting the snacks and Ethan changing the bomb that went off in Abigail's diaper.

While they had never officially gotten married, Kate had hosted a small ceremony with close friends.

Before their children was a different story. Many struggles were faced when Chris's family, along with Jasper's family, was introduced. It took adjustment, being poly and dating such a young man.

But many family members overcame and kept in contact, enjoying the sweet holiday visits from their sweet babies.

Ethan had decided to focus on school, Christopher and Jasper making more than enough to support him through. But the submissive still decided to work, sometimes to the point he'd get himself sick for days on end.

The lack of his physical health being taken care of put a strain on the relationship until an intervention was called. Kate and his partners worriedly asked him to start a better schedule, successfully helping Ethan's system.

With his education finished, he felt nothing more than wanting children like Jasper. It took a while to convince Chris, but now he couldn't wish for a world without them.

Ethan's would've never expected his life to become so wonderful after escaping such a horrible home.

———————————————————
Word Count: 777

The end! I think! I might reread it later on and update it. But that won't be for a very long time, as I'm still very much learning.

Thank you so much for reading! I really hoped you enjoyed it! Maybe vote, write a comment, and share with friends?

Take care of yourself! Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3