17 - His Promise 🦖

His shift had taken forever to end. The promise floated in his mind freely, no intent on leaving. Another part of him that no intent on leaving was his hard dick, which stood proudly in uniform.

It pointed towards him, pleading for the little tension it needed after being rubbed against the cloth for so long.

He sent puppy eyes constantly towards Jasper, which he just ignored. The man talked in casual conversation with other dominants that held their subs on their leashes tightly.

Ethan gulped, wondering if that's how strict Jasper would be with him if he ever wanted..

He quickly shook his head. These were a few quick hookups. Nothing more, nothing less. The strain in his dick wanted it to be publicly so much more.

But that didn't matter now. Now he was tied to the cross he had seen before, spread open for others to see yet blinded from them with a thin cloth.

He shivered in his binds, a light feather tracing his skin from the tips of his fingers to the bottoms of his feet.

Ethan whined, ready to beg for more. But instead, his mouth was filled with a rubber gag, soft enough to bite down on.

"Because you're so desperate for me to make you cum, you're going to enjoy the feeling until I've decided we're done." Jasper's voice was dark in the submisive's ear.

The dominant cupped his balls in his left hand, massaging them as his right gave the shaft a tight squeeze. Ethan couldn't help but whine and buck helplessly.

"This is what you wanted, right, Pet?" His hand stroked the hard dick roughly, squeezing the base and red, mushroom tip every other stroke.

A wail of pleasure was muffled from the gag as white sperm shot from the tip in quick spurts. It landed in small, thick splats on the dominant's hand and Ethan's stomach.

He heaved and perked his hips helplessly as Jasper continued to work the softening shaft. "We wouldn't want you to leave this room with cum still in these balls, would we? No, no, we wouldn't. You need to be drained completely to be a good boy again, don't you? Exactly why sweet little pets like you turn into such brats. You don't get enough attention here, hm?" Another soft squeeze to the now oversensitive tip had a muffle sob escaping the gagged boy. "But don't you worry. That's exactly what I'm here for now. And we have all night, don't we? I'm going to keep you nice and sweet until our next session together."

Ethan wasn't even listening anymore, far too focused on the pleasurable pain that swirled in the pit of his stomach.

He gasped, Jasper's left hand leaving his balls and teasing the sensitive bud that sad between his cheeks. He whined in protest but was ignored.

"We need to drain you both ways, Pet. Now hush, everybody knows how desperate you are for everything you are to be put in your place."

Two fingers stretched him as the hand still worked his now hardening cock, scissoring their way through.

As they squirmed and stretched him, drawing noises he didn't know he could make, they slowly inched closer to Ethan's very special spot.

The fingers finally hooked harshly onto his sweet spot, drawing a drawled out and desperate moan. "There it is," Jasper chuckled darkly, massaging that special spot. He enjoyed it so much that it told him a dozen others had as well.

The submissive's body was set ablaze, wiggling harshly in his binds to escape the overbearing pleasure. He sobbed as another orgasm rushed through him without warning.

It took all his senses away, even his breath, and left nothing for him to cope with. Eventually, the intensity began to calm, but a floating dizziness was left behind as he struggled to breathe.

Jasper rambled on with praises that wandered through one ear and out the other, Ethan's body still shuddering and locked in place.

A buzzing feeling had taken over his body as he was laid onto the bed. He barely processed drinking water or being coaxed into eating chocolate.

His body felt so tired, practically drifting off as soon as the dominant had assessed him attended to.

A soft blanket was wrapped around him before a hard chest was pressed against his back. It grounded him enough to knock him out completely.

-------------------
Word count: 784

Another spicy chapter! I'll be adding more Christopher soon. Jasper has just worked more with my ideas. And, of course, Wattpad logic explains any loopholes/small chances that come up along the way.

Thank you for reading so far!

Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3