16 - A Request 🦖

The heat in Ethan's cheeks had finally calmed down during the third hour of the night.

When he walked into the club to start his shift, his brain immediately recalled the last events that happened here.

Today was an open night. He saw many new and long-time members interacting. A few went back to watch scenes they were putting on tonight, and others were busily making out in their own little world.

Jasper had been keeping him busy with conversation, often ignoring people interested in him to focus on Ethan. He felt embarrassed at the attention but happy for the distraction.

Slowly, throughout the conversation, he had begun leaning in. Even when he had to walk away to refill someone's drink or take someone's order, he still came back to the same spot.

Many flirts and jokes passed between the two easily, a slow bond building.

A huge rush came to both him and his coworker in the middle of their conversation, allowing someone else to get Jasper's attention.

The sub even had enough courage to climb onto his lap, spreading his legs and leaning close enough to kiss him.

Ethan felt pissed enough to snap the glass he was holding in half. But he didn't. He bit his cheek, blew out a breath, and finished the last person's drink.

He cleaned up the bar, and by the time he went back to Jasper, the sub had left beyond mortified. Ethan leaned against the counter to hide how his shoulders tightened with jealousy.

Somehow, though, Jasper knew. "You're pouting," the dominant finally purred with a smirk.

Heat spread to his cheeks, and he shook his head to try and rid the embarrassment. "I'm not. I have no say in who you fuck."

"Soooo, you wouldn't mind if I picked up that cutie over there?" He asked, pointing to a slutty sub that barely had any clothes on at all. "I bet I wouldn't have to spend as much time stretching him out."

The teasing tone spread the redness from his cheeks to his neck. "I..I wouldn't care at all. But you know you loved how tight I was." He leaned close enough to whisper.

His teasing attempt got answered with a lustful groan. Ethan giggled at the effect he had.

"Come to a room with me."

"What?" The sudden request caught him off guard.

Jasper shook his head quickly, answering none of the subs unasked questions. "I won't take long. It'll be quick. Take a 30-minute break. Trust me."

Ethan's dick immediately hardened at all the possibilities that could take place in half an hour. But he hesitated. What would that say about him as an employee? As a coworker? He's leaving his workplace for an obvious quickie?

Jasper quickly hushed his mind by leaning in and kissing him, his tongue forcing its way into the submissive's mouth. It only served to make him hotter, the request all the more tempting.

When they pulled apart, panting, he agreed. Desperately agreed. He mumbled a quick explanation to his coworker, who waved him away with a knowing smirk.

An open room took minutes to find, with many toys waiting inside for Ethan to gape at embarrasedly. Some toys he hadn't even seen before or how it would work in sex.

"Don't overthink anything," Jasper kissed him softly enough to make him believe that just for a second, they were a normal couple, sharing a sweet date together. But reality was quickly brought to him when a blindfold was tied over his eyes.

"Jasper-" He got put in a hoarse objection, but he was quickly kissed again, his hands pinned behind his back swiftly.

"Trust me," was the last thing he heard before headphones were placed over his ears. No sound came through. Sound-proof, he finally justified.

He was forced to focus on the sensations forced on him. Jasper swiftly unbuttoned his shirt while softly kissing down his neck and across his shoulder.

Ethan knew he whined; just wasn't sure how loud. A quick slap bounced his ass, warning him on the noise.

He swallowed hard as Jasper worked his pants down, kissing into the dip of his bellybutton and down his v-line.

He felt his dick quickly spring free, the cold air causing him to twitch. He bit his slip to stop further noises from slipping free, his hands bawled into tight fists.

The dominant swiftly kissed across the length to the tip, then back down again. He licked small swirls at random points, even across Ethan's tip.

The boy fought his hips not to buck, but he couldn't help himself. He loathed himself for loving being teased. But he couldn't help it.

Four slaps landed in quick succession against the submissive's ass; he had to bite his tongue hard to not moan. His throat struggled to swallow.

Jasper quickly sucked the head into his mouth, his tongue kitty licking the very tip. Ethan couldn't help the sob, tears flowing from his cheeks in the little time the dominant had tortured him.

Slowly, he worked into accepting more into his mouth. Ethan couldn't emphasize slow enough. His dick felt beyond sensitive; the warmth of Jasper's mouth completely wrapped around him was almost enough to tip him off the edge.

But it was never that easy. Because he pulled back. Slowly, the blindfold slipped off, then the headphones.

Ethan whined in confusion, only to be quickly hushed. "When your shift ends, we'll continue. I have so many more plans for you, pet."

And that promise sent a whole new type of need through him.

———————————————————
Word Count: 983

Hi guys! I know it's been a while (three days, but still)! I'm sorry. I lost motivation for a bit. So I decided to make it spicy.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Take care of yourselves! Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3