26 - Milestones 🦖

The relationship had flourished beautifully in a few short months. Christopher and Ethan scheduled their shifts close together, allowing them to leave at the same time most days and meet up with Jasper.

During the weekends, a date or some time together as a throuple was usually scheduled.

While the relationship was more than what Ethan could dream for, sex had been taken almost completely away. Constantly surrounded by two hot men was hard, which is exactly what it left him most nights lately.

Hell, he was desperate enough to start having wet dreams. Exactly what started his attitude.

It started with small acts and tidbits of sarcasm that he knew got under his dominants' skins.

Eventually, it grew to him only dressing close to naked in the most revealing outfits he could muster, swaying his ass every way he could to taunt them.

Nothing worked. It wasn't until he was quietly leaning against Christopher's kitchen top, his ass casually swaying as he swapped his full weight on one foot then the other.

A stiff body hugged him from behind, leaning against him with their very noticeable hard on pressed into his back.

Chris's scruff rubbed Ethan's sensitive neck as he kissed up and down it.

He whined, his own dick taking attention when a hand slipped to his inner thigh. "Stooop. You'll ruin my make-up, Kate wanted me dressed up."

The man reached around to pull Ethan into a kiss, distracting him enough to pull him away from the counter.

Jasper had enough room to slip in front of the submissive and finish caging him. The most Ethan could do was whimper as his partners took turns kissing his lips and neck, hands freely mapping every sensitive spot from his chest to his inner thighs.

"Be quick," He finally gave in, allowing Jasper to pull his pants and boxers to his thighs. It limited his movement while freeing their prizes. Ethan whined again, hands quickly covering his hard cock.

"Don't hide from us, Pet," the man in front of him growled as Chris pinned his wrists behind his back in a swift motion. With his other, he slowly stroked Ethan, swiping the head often for lubricant.

In minutes, he was moaning and bucking for more. But that's where they left him, constantly begging. Jasper dipped his head as Chrisopher devoured Ethan's mouth in a heated make-out.

Pulling up Ethan's top showed two hard treasures for the dominant to tease. He licked over one, blowing cool air over it before doing the same with the other.

"Please! Please, let me cum. Please!", the cry left Ethan as he tried bucking, his partner holding him on the edge.

"Hush, love. We wouldn't want you to be greedy again, would we?" A tight grip around his shaft had him shaking his head; the palm then loosening and stroking faster.

His right nipple was suddenly bit by the man feasting on them like a starving newborn. The new sensation finally pushing him over the edge as he shot cum across his partner's fist.

His body convulsed and twitched, moans flying freely. His sensitive nipples were finally left alone, as was his cock. But cum-covered fingers were suddenly forced into his mouth.

"Suck," was the only command. He obeyed, cringing at the taste and the knowledge of eating his own cum. The cum he hadn't been allowed to release.

During their few months of relationship, more bdsm was brought in. Including a contract, even if they weren't having sex yet. It included orgasm control.

His heart pounded as he waited, thoroughly sucking the fingers clean. With one last lick, the fingers pulled free.

"Good boy," the fingers were suddenly pressed against his hole. He tried bucking away, but his brain had never processed that Jasper had lowered himself to his knees.

His overly sensitive cock was quickly swallowed down a warm, mind-numbing throat. An animalistic sob rang around the room as he tried pulling back, only to be met by Christopher's hard body, forcing him to take it.

"You're going to cum for us again, love. Then we're going to fuck you until you can't see straight and send you on your merry way to your friend."

His brain didn't process his partner's words as an expert finger dipped into his hole, which had tightened from months of no attention, and teased along his walls perfectly.

The sensations combined and clashed, sending another convulsion through his body. Tears raced down his streaks, pleasure bordering pain.

"P-Please!" He hiccuped. "I can't! Please, please, please! Oh fuck."

Ethan's second orgasm ran through him in hard waves. Two more fingers were quickly added as his hole fluttered, loosening and tightening wildly.

Jasper swallowed the little cum that flooded his mouth, quickly pulling away from his submissive's dick.

His body collapsed against Christopher's. "Easy, love. Can you handle more?"

A slow nod and heavy panting was his response as his partner recovered. Ethan's body straightened before it was guided so he was bent at the waist, ass on display and mouth at Jasper's freed, large cock.

"We'll go easy. If we get too rough, tap my thigh twice," Jasper ordered before filling his waiting mouth, moaning freely. Christopher worked on stretching his ass for a few minutes, before freeing himself and lining it up.

Ever so slowly, he was filled. Inch by inch stretched and burned his ass until he thought he was going to rip in two. Ethan moaned around the cock in his mouth, quickly sucking and licking to lube up the shaft and distract himself.

Both men slowly pulled back in sink, then slammed back in. The submissive choked, his throat and ass squeezing tightly around both his partners.

Each man moaned freely, the kitchen slowly filled with ungodly noises and the slapping of skin.

Ethan couldn't tell how many minutes passed before his men began to ravage him, barely the pace of human as he was used as a fuck-toy seesaw.

Eventually both dominants let out a hoarse shout, filling the submissive enough to make Ethan convulsed and cum.

His cock twitched and pulsed sensitively, barely a few drops dripping from the head. He finally tapped his dominant's leg twice, eyes  barely open.

"You have very little time to get ready, Pet," Jasper panted out of breath, slowly pulling out of the submissive's mouth.

Was it sick Ethan loved the idea of this happening again?

———————————————————
Word Count: 1,113

Spicy chapter before the end! Woohoo!

I was really bored and actually completed this before 25. Anyways, how did everybody enjoy it? Please let me know!

Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3