27 - Shared Home

Ethan had been led blind folded far too many times by these men. Now he was walking, yet again wearing the thin, black cloth that blocked light so well.

Chris led his front, holding his hand while Jasper held his waist in a tight grip.

"Can I know now?" He whined for the fifth time like a petulant child. Instead of a response, another light smack was slapped onto his left ass cheek; 8:7.

His legs shifted in a small squeeze together before resuming their regular walk. "The more patient you are, the happier everyone will be."

"The more you tell me, the more I'll be patient." Another slap landed on his ass, evening the score. 8:8.

"Watch it, that's my most prized possession," Ethan whimpered, shaking his ass and earning a tight squeezing around the sore muscle.

"You'll find out more in a few minutes, love. You know you enjoy our surprises, so hush," Christopher hushed him. The rest of the walk was spent in peace.

They had parked far away from where his partners were taking him so he wouldn't be able to see it. He practically vibrated with anticipation.

But then they were angling him to face the surprise, teasing him with his hands pinned and describing it. Then Jasper slipped the cloth off.

A beautiful, two story house sat in front of him. It was average size, perfect for a small family. Their small family.

Ethan's heart pounded in his chest, tears swelling in his eyes.  He turned to hug his partners, one at a time, then both.

"Hold it, sweetheart," Jasper pulled away. Confusion and beginnings of hurt started to sketch the submissives features, but a key was quickly pulled from a jean's pocket. "Ethan Benton. Will you move in with me, us?"

Ethan was a mess between laughing, crying, and hitting his boyfriend that he just hugged the man again. When enough hugs and kisses, possibly a heated make-out, had been shared, he was led inside.

It was beautifully decorated but lacked a home. The 'For Rent' sale had been covered with 'Sold', along with the Open House furniture leaving.

Buzzing with excitement, Ethan again hugged his dominants. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you."

Endless ideas of designs and future holidays flooded his head, and his body shook with the energy.

"Wait!" He suddenly pulled free from Christopher's embrace, worrying the two men on  possible second thoughts. "What about Klyvin?"

"Oh. I can get working on a dog house when it gets warmer," Jasper shrugged it off, continuing to look over couches - under Ethan's orders.

The next few weeks were spent decorating and livening up the home. Kate had to come over numerous times and lecture Ethan's men on how basic interior design worked, but it was all in good fun.

Ethan's skin was still stained in a rainbow of colors from painting the nursery.

———————————————————
Word Coumt: 516

The next one is the final chapter before a final special ending.

Thank you for reading so much! I truly appreciate it!

Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3